• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[IDEA] TWO WINNERS [IDEAS]

Is This A Good Idea Or Not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDeadDeath96

Survivor
Reaction score
Basically Just Like In The Book The Gamemakers Say Two People Can Win (If In The Same District) And Maybe Every Few Rounds (Randomly Selected) The Rules Could Change Back To Normal And There Could Be A Deathmatch :D Anyone Else Like This Idea?

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Only in one Game of all 75 that are in the books were two people ever allowed to win. It's not that Katniss and Peeta were the first district partners to make it to the top 2, cause I imagine that plenty of career district partners made it there, it's that Katniss and Peeta were the first two willing to kill themselves instead of killing eachother, and, whether you've only seen the movie or read the books, people were punished for allowing two people to win. Seneca Crane was killed because he allowed them both to survive.

So no, the Games were not run this way at all, and I don't think that the Survival Games should run this way. I say no. Bad idea.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
the same district thing is irrelevant because right now you can chose who's in what district with you and some alliances go to 3 people, making an odd man out for winning...

DarkDeadDeath96

Survivor
Reaction score
the same district thing is irrelevant because right now you can chose who's in what district with you and some alliances go to 3 people, making an odd man out for winning...
Im Just Trying To Follow Along With The Book ;)

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No. There should only be one winner. Remember, the Hunger Games is a book: and they couldn't really kill Katniss or Peeta off, so Collins just threw in a twist to make them both survive with her clever writing skills. ;)

DarkDeadDeath96

Survivor
Reaction score
Only in one Game of all 75 that are in the books were two people ever allowed to win. It's not that Katniss and Peeta were the first district partners to make it to the top 2, cause I imagine that plenty of career district partners made it there, it's that Katniss and Peeta were the first two willing to kill themselves instead of killing eachother, and, whether you've only seen the movie or read the books, people were punished for allowing two people to win. Seneca Crane was killed because he allowed them both to survive.

So no, the Games were not run this way at all, and I don't think that the Survival Games should run this way. I say no. Bad idea.
I Have Read The Books But Havent Seen The Film :L I Just Think It Would Add Something Into The Game And Make It Even Better!!!!

DarkDeadDeath96

Survivor
Reaction score
No. There should only be one winner. Remember, the Hunger Games is a book: and they couldn't really kill Katniss or Peeta off, so Collins just threw in a twist to make them both survive with her clever writing skills. ;)
True But As Said Above I Think It Would Add Something To The Game ;)

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
If we're gonna be just like the books, lets make it to where people CAN step off their pedestals before the match begins, but, if they do, they get blown up. I think that would be comical.

DarkDeadDeath96

Survivor
Reaction score
How so? Just because it's more like the movie? It doesn't have to be identical you know. :p
Oh and dude, don't type the start of every word in caps. :rolleyes:
Sorry its a habit done it ever since i started on computers :L it takes alot to type without doing it i.e i wont do caps for anything when i dont do caps for every word :S

DarkDeadDeath96

Survivor
Reaction score
If we're gonna be just like the books, lets make it to where people CAN step off their pedestals before the match begins, but, if they do, they get blown up. I think that would be comical.
YES THAT WOULD BE AWESOME :L

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sorry its a habit done it ever since i started on computers :L it takes alot to type without doing it i.e i wont do caps for anything when i dont do caps for every word :S
Good boy! :p
I don't really care man, but I know some people who can get really mad over it. (I have no idea why :confused:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci