• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[IDEA] TWO WINNERS [IDEAS]

Is This A Good Idea Or Not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDeadDeath96

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Fair enough guys was just asking your opinions :D
In the movie the message is make love then you can both win. It would be hilarious if you had them say to have sex with each other by typing /have sex (player name)Makes lots of lols
Also this is a very worrying idea :L

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Only in one Game of all 75 that are in the books were two people ever allowed to win. It's not that Katniss and Peeta were the first district partners to make it to the top 2, cause I imagine that plenty of career district partners made it there, it's that Katniss and Peeta were the first two willing to kill themselves instead of killing eachother, and, whether you've only seen the movie or read the books, people were punished for allowing two people to win. Seneca Crane was killed because he allowed them both to survive.

So no, the Games were not run this way at all, and I don't think that the Survival Games should run this way. I say no. Bad idea.
The Pig speaks the truth.

We have people roleplaying this scene all the time.

Demanter does not approve two winners.

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
This may promote unwanted alliances between people of the same district.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It doesnt seem like a good idea because no matter what happens, half of the cummunity is going to hate it.

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
the same district thing is irrelevant because right now you can chose who's in what district with you and some alliances go to 3 people, making an odd man out for winning...
What do you mean you can pick which district? It also seems odd how we always spawn next to eachother though...

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When youre playing, it gives you a district to "represent"

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If the two winners happen to be the from the same district then yes I think this would be cool as it wouldnt happen often or would have to be planned. Otherwise I wouldnt want it. This is survival games not hunger games after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci