• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ideas or Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdowdy

Tribute
Reaction score
I never finished the second book but i got far enough to know a little bit about the arena, in my arena i need more ideas, this is what i have.

my cornucopia up there and down there
a sunken submarine
some depths of the water chests
now i dont know what else to put, i was thinking a huge sunken ship but that would take forever... any ideas?

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
This is a really original idea! And maybe you can make some passage way's underground to get along faster?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, or some breathing points underwater. looks awesome, but where to stand on at the corn? to open the chests.

TordTorden

Spectator
Reaction score
Well in the second book, the arena is quite small, and it's devided into 12 sectors, like a clock. Every hour, somethings happens in a new sector. So Katniss and Peeta had to stay away from them when Good was going on, meaning that they could only go in one direction

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Well in the second book, the arena is quite small, and it's devided into 12 sectors, like a clock. Every hour, somethings happens in a new sector. So Katniss and Peeta had to stay away from them when Good was going on, meaning that they could only go in one direction
And your point is?
Btw, the 75th hunger games arena was quite big. >.>

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
this could actually be a good map to play on,
if you want help you can always Pm me

Asdowdy

Tribute
Reaction score
this could actually be a good map to play on,
if you want help you can always Pm me
Help is always appreciated, so when ever you feel like i joining ill switch the map over into my server stuff, and i can give you the hamachi stuff

Asdowdy

Tribute
Reaction score
Im laying out trapdoors in holes for some breathing places, ill get started on underwater tunnels soon, i also have an idea of making little underwater village kinda thing, where under ground (under water) there will be house were someone couldve lived and make the enterance a trap door, ill post pictures soon

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
does not have hamachi so i can't help in that way :(
when you finished i can look at it before you ssubmit it to zombietracker

Asdowdy

Tribute
Reaction score
ok awesome, if youd like i can give you the link to download hamachi, but its fine if you cant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci