• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Idioms-Regions-Community.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well I am a bilingual person so that the truth was wondering who else is nothing more or who speaks Spanish that recently informed me that a lot of the community speaks Spanish or are bilingual so that the truth is that curiosity won me and I had to do this in the forum respond with either a like in the post or just commenting on something because of the 2 ways I shall see who is bilingual and who speak nothing but Spanish and are also please say where many people want know or at least of where most of our community see how many likes we have and how many bilingual people too and also please say that server normally play to me can be found in US, CA or US but I'm usually is in US by the ping for quisa say where they play one day and we encounter: D pleasure in knowing his servant and friend TheLich.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
hahha yeah im acctualy mexican :D thats why I have nice spanish xD
Hey there! I merged your earlier posts together to make sure they didn't take up as much space. Please make sure you don't double post and instead use the edit button to add more to it :)

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey there! I merged your earlier posts together to make sure they didn't take up as much space. Please make sure you don't double post and instead use the edit button to add more to it :)
Oh sorry haha now that you are here why dont you post something in spanish :D?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci