• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Idk what to title this but here's my suggestion

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
I have REALLY bad internet. And I get kicked once a day for disconnecting during a game I could, and should, probably have won. And I don't get that chance because once you disconnect from a server ou are considered DEAD. This has happened WAY too frequent:
2013-03-21_14.57.14.png

This is my dead corpse. yes that IS full iron armor and a diamond sword. And the others had nothing at the moment. And I ended up losing points and a possible win.

My suggestion is this: Make it so when a tribute leaves the server they leave an NPC there for 10-15 seconds so if it were accidental or otherwise they had a chance to rejoin and continue. I feel that it would also fix the combat logging that occurs sometimes even though that may have been "fixed", not sure. Also the thing about the NPC is it would the same as if a player would be standing there (they could be hit and killed). I am really hoping this could be added in some form because it's really annoying and maybe my wins could actual hit 80. (would be at 81, but nice glitch from MCSG not counting them :) <---- another story)

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah i agree, I have really amazing internet, but sometimes i get DC-ed for no reason. The only potential problem would be remembering what server you were just playing on, because most of the time i don't really pay attention.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmm. Sounds reasonable.
Dunno how it would be implemented though.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
I like the idea, but you can abuse this.

Imagine you are chasing someone. He is low on hearth and he pull out his internet cable out of computer. You run away and he put cable back into it and survive...

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You could make it check if the user left or lost connection, that is possible.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like the idea, but you can abuse this.

Imagine you are chasing someone. He is low on hearth and he pull out his internet cable out of computer. You run away and he put cable back into it and survive...
He then leaves a NPC you kill. c:

I suggested this before, no response from the staff on it.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
i like the support for the idea, but we may need a developer/admin to see if or when it could work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci