• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If map gets more than half the votes, game starts

Like the suggestion?

• Good Idea

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Could be better

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't consider this garbage because it can be used to make the lobby time shorter.

I'm suggesting that when a map gets 2-3 votes more than 50% of the maximum people on the server, The game automatically starts on that map.

Example: Map 1 has 3 votes, Map 2 has 4 votes, Map 3 has 14 votes and Map 4 has 3 votes on a 24 Tribute server, the game starts on map 3.

Example: Map 1 has 8 votes, Map 2 has 27 votes, Map 3 has 10 votes and Map 4 has 3 votes on a 48 Tribute server, the game starts on map 2.

I suggest 2-3 more votes than 50% of the server because when everyone votes, but someone leaves the server and the person that comes after him also votes, there is an extra vote because the vote of the person that left still counts (I'm sure that can be fixed though if it wasn't intended).

Edit: 8-9 more votes?

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
Iron Donors Get 2 Votes
Gold 3
Diamond 4
VIP 5
Theory is flawed

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
no because uou never know if theres more then half votes because new players entrer and vote and donors give 2 or more votes not 1.

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't really mind waiting in the lobby, I normally cast my vote and afk for a couple of minutes or so and grab a drink or a bite to eat. As said above ^ there are different ranks that get different amounts of votes so in a lobby of 24 3 VIP's could cast a vote on 1 map giving the map 15 votes which is more than half the amount of players playing (12) so the lobby ends and those 3 VIP's can basically choose the map each time.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really mind waiting in the lobby, I normally cast my vote and afk for a couple of minutes or so and grab a drink or a bite to eat. As said above ^ there are different ranks that get different amounts of votes so in a lobby of 24 3 VIP's could cast a vote on 1 map giving the map 15 votes which is more than half the amount of players playing (12) so the lobby ends and those 3 VIP's can basically choose the map each time.
Ok Ok I changed it to 8-9 that has to be enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci