• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If this is official SG servers... Lets do a SG tournament!

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
No all caps please, no it's not your forum

Forum is the all of it which is the official MCSG forum, which Chad make not you you are just a user.
I think what you want to say is your thread.
Exactly on spot, my friend.

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
Theres some imposter on the Planet Minecraft top servers saying there the "Official" and host the "SG World cup"
What a friggin imposter.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Theres some imposter on the Planet Minecraft top servers saying there the "Official" and host the "SG World cup"
What a friggin imposter.
Isn't MCSG the biggest Survival Games server? We have 300,000+ players

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
There should be a Iron donor tornament and gold torn and diamond and member tournament and then just everyone

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
What people need to remember is that hosting such a tournament isn't just something done in a day, first off all, it's very easy to go with the top 12 because less chance of someone not showing up. And having a tournament for each type of donor would be too much i think, better to go with top 12, one with mods, admins, etc. and one last one open for everyone.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
What people need to remember is that hosting such a tournament isn't just something done in a day, first off all, it's very easy to go with the top 12 because less chance of someone not showing up. And having a tournament for each type of donor would be too much i think, better to go with top 12, one with mods, admins, etc. and one last one open for everyone.
you only want top 12 cuz ur probably in it

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
you only want top 12 cuz ur probably in it
No, i want top 12 or top 24 because i want the best of the best to play eachother. No matter if it's top 5, top 10 or top 100 i would be in it, all i'm trying to do is to make sure the players in this tournament that i'm talking about which is a tournament for the top guys, have the best guys in it and not some random guy with 200 points and 3 wins. I want other tournaments aswell were everyone can join, but i want this top player one to be stacked with good players. Oh, one more thing, don't come here and say that i'm only saying this or that so i can get in the tornament, i have been talkin with mods, sr.mods and admins about this for many weeks and it seems to me that the first tournament is gonna be for the top players so that's why i care about it. Most likely i won't be able to play in it anyways because of school, but i just want to make this the best tournaments possible for the top players and when that is done and we have a tournament for everyone i'm gonna do my best with giving out suggestions to make that the best tournament possible.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
No, i want top 12 or top 24 because i want the best of the best to play eachother. No matter if it's top 5, top 10 or top 100 i would be in it, all i'm trying to do is to make sure the players in this tournament that i'm talking about which is a tournament for the top guys, have the best guys in it and not some random guy with 200 points and 3 wins. I want other tournaments aswell were everyone can join, but i want this top player one to be stacked with good players. Oh, one more thing, don't come here and say that i'm only saying this or that so i can get in the tornament, i have been talkin with mods, sr.mods and admins about this for many weeks and it seems to me that the first tournament is gonna be for the top players so that's why i care about it. Most likely i won't be able to play in it anyways because of school, but i just want to make this the best tournaments possible for the top players and when that is done and we have a tournament for everyone i'm gonna do my best with giving out suggestions to make that the best tournament possible.
The best people are the best because they play more then anyone else

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci