• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you buy me a donorship in return I will let you be in a video with me and shoutout your youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How about you stop begging for charity and go find a way to make your own money and become self reliant! Or maybe rob an iron donatorship from the donator store.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
If you think you are good enough, by all means, make someone an avatar. I'm sure someone would be interested if you show them your work :)

(That's assuming your work is good)

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
what would you pay 10 dollars for?
Prove that you have something that is worth 10 dollars, right now you have shown nothing. The most plausible way would be art, but you probably don't have a program for that either, please stop making threads about this.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
you could probably get into some prostitution stuff for $10 easy enough.
Oh ho ho my God, I laughed so hard...

If you think you're lucky enough, try waiting around and enter in a donor contest. People hold them quite often here.

Kos

Career
Reaction score
Seriously, just go mow a lawn, do some laundry, sell a kidney do the dishes or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci