• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you can...

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Change one thing on MCGamer what would it be: Change it back to the old days
Have one thing in the world what would it be: A genie who will give me infinite wishes
If you had wishes from a genie what would it be ( you cant say have a millon wishes ): Infinite wishes
Date who ever you want for a day: Myself, as in my avatar
If you can be whoever you want for a day who would it be: Myself, as in my avatar
Only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life what would it be: Unos
Hilarious xD

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Change one thing on MCGamer what would it be: force people to play deadly descent more
Have one thing in the world what would it be: the ability to predict things
If you had wishes from a genie what would it be: To have answers to all my questions
Date who ever you want for a day: Tyler Hoechlin
If you can be whoever you want for a day who would it be: barack obama
Only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life what would it be: lets be real, maccas
YAAS deadly descent !

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Change one thing on MCGamer what would it be: I would want the community to be friendlier and more polite, and if not that then fix the rift between the community and staff.
Have one thing in the world what would it be: An Olympic title.
If you had wishes from a genie what would it be (you cant say have a millon wishes) : To be taller, be a better rower, and get into a top university.
Date who ever you want for a day: Whoever I decide to crush on.
If you can be whoever you want for a day who would it be: Myself. Why be someone else when you can improve on yourself instead? c:
Only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life what would it be: Does "Le Family Food Co" count?

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Change one thing on MCGamer what would it be: I would change the whole community, in terms of behaviour. I would love to remove all the negativity that is bein g encountered, by every active member.
Have one thing in the world what would it be: The ability to help people find their source of happiness in their lives.
If you had wishes from a genie what would it be ( you cant say have a millon wishes ) I would wish my families house, car and most of the bills to be paid, even though bills are ongoing payments, to be a tad taller and have a successful life.
Date who ever you want for a day: I'm not too sure :p
If you can be whoever you want for a day who would it be: I would be myself, because I love who I am! :)
Only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life what would it be: My mums cooking <3

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Change one thing on MCGamer what would it be: I would want the community to be friendlier and more polite, and if not that then fix the rift between the community and staff.
Have one thing in the world what would it be: An Olympic title.
If you had wishes from a genie what would it be (you cant say have a millon wishes) : To be taller, be a better rower, and get into a top university.
Date who ever you want for a day: Whoever I decide to crush on.
If you can be whoever you want for a day who would it be: Myself. Why be someone else when you can improve on yourself instead? c:
Only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life what would it be: Does "Le Family Food Co" count?
I think it should count, home mad food is always the best right?

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Change one thing on MCGamer what would it be: solo sg or 1v1s

Have one thing in the world what would it be: A wishing orb to grant wishes c:

If you had wishes from a genie what would it be ( you cant say have a million wishes )
Well, I guess I would wish for some money, take in note I would donate 75% to charity :)

Date who ever you want for a day:
I really don't know :p

If you can be whoever you want for a day who would it be:
Bill gates? ...

Only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life what would it be
: Maccas, nah jokes like a real good Chinese or Thai restaurant

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member