• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If You Could Add Anything to Minecraft, What would You Add?

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty self-explanatory, i searched to see if there was a thread like this, and i didn't find any. Let me know what you want in minecraft.

If you want to add something that you could craft, its easy to explain like this.

ABC
DEF
GHI

If i could add anything to minecraft it would definitely be a new mob called an "Assassin". It would spawn with a random sword, and would drop leather armor and occasionally a iron sword.

YOUR ADDITIONS!
-Blood Rock ore. Found in the nether, it is stronger than iron, but weaker than diamond, and when put into Armor, you gain an enchantment that gives you 11 hearts rather than 10.
- Bigger Inventory.
-Ability to Ride wolves with something.
- More hostile mobs that are real life creatures (Elephants, ducks, birds etc.)
-Dual Wielding swords.
- More world generation types. Cave worlds, worlds in eternal darkness, lava seas, worlds with lots of spawned dungeons and forts,
- NPC Pigmen, Minatours that give out quests.
- Multiple worlds you can use a spaceship to travel between.
- Nether boss/ More bosses
- More crops/food (corn etc)
- Throwing Knives
- More redstone contraptions.
- Eating rotten flesh allows zombies to become unagroed for 1 minute.
- Dying leather armor and then wearing it makes skeletons unagroed for 1 minute.

Last edited:

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
Fine fine o_O
Maybe they could add in like intelligent villagers and more styles of villages, like portside, mountainside, ice-cream shop-side, and u get it XD

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
The hotbar slots are ten cuz there is 10 numbers. A bigger inventory would be cool doe :3

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry, haven't played MC in like 4-5 weeks, what would the ore be called and would it be better than what vanilla Ore?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry, haven't played MC in like 4-5 weeks, what would the ore be called and would it be better than what vanilla Ore?
I'd call it, Blood rock. It would be better then iron but weaker then diamond. When blood rock armor is enchanted, you can get the Extra Blood enchantment, which gives an extra heart while equipped.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd call it, Blood rock. It would be better then iron but weaker then diamond. When blood rock armor is enchanted, you can get the Extra Blood enchantment, which gives an extra heart while equipped.
Def adding this to the list.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci