• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you could do a meet up with one person who would it be?

Tzazon

Experienced
Reaction score
Depends, would I go out to where they live?
If that's the case than the person who plays MCSG that lives closest to my GF in Virginia.
On a more serious note, actual players of the community that I know and I'd love to meet.
soggypickle
#1 bro on the community, I figure we'd just chill out and have fun just chilling
@marisycat17
Not sure if she even has a forum account, but really cool girl I've known from MCSG for well over a year now, would totally just chill with her and have fun.
Dammitdeanne
Another amazing person on the community I'd like to meet in person.
Slagguaron
Pretty cool bro, also known him for over a year through MCSG. Yeah. Also the entire reason I got around to applying for mod.
MetagrossVSwablu
Also a great bro on the community would be fun to chill with

Those 5 people are the 5 people from the community I'd like to meet the most in person yeah.

Last edited:

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Depends, would I go out to where they live?
If that's the case than the person who plays MCSG that lives closest to my GF in Virginia.
On a more serious note, actual players of the community that I know and I'd love to meet.
soggypickle
#1 bro on the community, I figure we'd just chill out and have fun just chilling
@marisycat17
Not sure if she even has a forum account, but really cool girl I've known from MCSG for well over a year now, would totally just chill with her and have fun.
Dammitdeanne
Another amazing person on the community I'd like to meet in person.
Slagguaron
Pretty cool bro, also known him for over a year through MCSG. Yeah. Also the entire reason I got around to applying for mod.
MetagrossVSwablu
Also a great bro on the community would be fun to chill with

Those 5 people are the 5 people from the community I'd like to meet the most in person yeah.
<3, Also I could drive to where you live.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci