• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you could do a meet up with one person who would it be?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Honestly there's so many people I would want to meet, I just don't know. But in one year + one day from today (Give or take a few days) I'll have my Driver's License, so I can drive out to meet people! :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Suddenly, gas money!

:p I also intend to get a job in the upcoming year or two, so that I can help pay for the car and be able to do stuff like that on my own. Although that will end up taking a whole lot of time away from the forums ;_;

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Tough choice.

Probably topgear72, ohh_juice or SuperJeksun (Who I will be meeting at PAX in November).

Or possibly Tomahawk or Blamph.

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Hard choice, i have 3 persons that i would love to meet, ThatOneTomahawk because he is awsome and he has the best stories, btw tomahawk if you see this your video from yesterday made me have a lot more respect for you. Lovelights because in my opinion he is one of the best players. LizzyBethyMC because she has always been a good mod and she is the coolest girl on mcsg (sry shanrr)
Awwww, thank you!!! <3

Out of all the people I'd love to meet in this community... I think Ninetailefox92 and I should have a meet up :)
And the easiest would be NoahSailer ...

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Lively
Oh wait....

Okay, for real, let's see:
All of Red Forest
All Senior/Administrative Staff (Except K259864) (Just Kidding :p)
Errbody!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci