• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you could have any super power or ability, what would it be?

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
So, here's a new topic/question for you guys, you've been active on a lot of my posts and I love seeing what you guys come up with/reply with!
So for this topic I want to know what your super power would be, or what ability you would want!

Personally I would love to be able to read minds, but as a selective thing, I would only want to read them when I wanted, or the ability to fly!

Comment what you would want to be able to do! :)

Stay fabulous :)
-Bub

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
The ability to pull literally anything out of my sleeve, whether it be cat, a knife, or the answer to that advanced trigonometry test next week.
Hahaha this made me laugh! very creative!

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Teleportation -- the ability to transport myself, along with nearby people or objects, to another place.

Of course, there would be some limitations on this ability. Firstly, I would only be able to teleport to somewhere I had been before -- and then only if I can recall what the place looks like. Secondly, there would need to be some form of physical contact between all of the people that are being teleported. Thirdly, I can only teleport objects if they're being carried or controlled by a person (so no teleporting vans or travel trailers across country). Finally, if there's any object that's in the area that I'm attempting to teleport to, the teleportation attempt fails and I'm knocked unconscious. The larger the object, the longer I'm out, at the rate of 5 minutes per 50 kilograms.

The most fun would probably be mind reading or mind control (not both,that's too good), but with rules as to who, how and for how long you can do it for.That way you can rise to the top, but you can't jump to it. It allows you to retain the joy in life and it's conflicts.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
TELEPORTATION

I can wake up at legit 7:55am instead of 6:00am to go to school, and during lunch I can instantly go home and get some food or do something fun and then teleport back. I could also, if I forgot something at home if I am out I could just teloport home and back.

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Teleportation -- the ability to transport myself, along with nearby people or objects, to another place.

Of course, there would be some limitations on this ability. Firstly, I would only be able to teleport to somewhere I had been before -- and then only if I can recall what the place looks like. Secondly, there would need to be some form of physical contact between all of the people that are being teleported. Thirdly, I can only teleport objects if they're being carried or controlled by a person (so no teleporting vans or travel trailers across country). Finally, if there's any object that's in the area that I'm attempting to teleport to, the teleportation attempt fails and I'm knocked unconscious. The larger the object, the longer I'm out, at the rate of 5 minutes per 50 kilograms.

The most fun would probably be mind reading or mind control (not both,that's too good), but with rules as to who, how and for how long you can do it for.That way you can rise to the top, but you can't jump to it. It allows you to retain the joy in life and it's conflicts.
Very creative! Love this idea, has ups and downs :)

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
TELEPORTATION

I can wake up at legit 7:55am instead of 6:00am to go to school, and during lunch I can instantly go home and get some food or do something fun and then teleport back. I could also, if I forgot something at home if I am out I could just teloport home and back.
That would have been amazing during my years at school haha :)

K

KiDD

Ability: Time Travel

Super Power: Superspeed (This is not limited to physical activity,) I've always been interested in that. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci