• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you could live in a map

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I know this is mainstream, but I would choose Holiday Resort. Not because of it's pristine coastlines, marvellous mansions or warm, temperate climate, but because it's the only map with an airport so I could get the heck out of there!

I would go insane living in the same 500-ish meter diameter circle for the rest of my life.

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
I know this is mainstream, but I would choose Holiday Resort. Not because of it's pristine coastlines, marvellous mansions or warm, temperate climate, but because it's the only map with an airport so I could get the heck out of there!

I would go insane living in the same 500-ish meter diameter circle for the rest of my life.
R u drunk? Turbulence is full of airports and sg4 has an airport too.

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
Turbulence so I can get run over by a plane getting ready for liftoff, or Chernobyl, where there is a 96% chance I'll die, and a 4% chance I'll turn into a monster :p Kcinayy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci