• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you could make any Minecraft Mods, Plugins or T-Packs...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
What would you do if you could make any sort of mod, plugin or texture pack? What would it be? How would it work? If it's a texture pack, what would it look like?

I would make an automatic mining mod.

It would be crafted like this:
Top Row: Diamond Pickaxe on left, Iron block in middle, chest on right.
Middle Row: Iron block on left, redstone in middle, and chest on right.
Bottom row: 3 Iron blocks.

You power it by putting redstone in the lower chest (yes, both chests can be opened) and you put as much redstone as the amount of blocks you want it to go. To move forward, it takes as long as it takes a normal person to mine 2 blocks of that kind (it's 2 blocks tall, so of course it has to mine 2 blocks to go forward). It has to be a 2x1 rectangle for it to move forward, so that's what it mines. The things it mines are put into the top chest, and you can take it out whenever you want. The redstone powering it will not go any farther if the chest fills up. The redstone doesn't get used if the machine isn't moving.

Maybe another thing you can do is put torches in the same chest as redstone, and it will place a torch every 10 blocks to light up the way for you.

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
I would make a mod that would add pony cities. Same spawning mecanics as Villages in MC now. Instead of Villagers i would have mobs of Applejack,Twilight Sparkle, Spike, RainbowDash,FlutterShy,Rarity,Pinkie Pie and Princess Celestisa

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I would make a mod that would add pony cities. Same spawning mecanics as Villages in MC now. Instead of Villagers i would have mobs of Applejack,Twilight Sparkle, Spike, RainbowDash,FlutterShy,Rarity,Pinkie Pie and Princess Celestisa
What about the normal ponies you find around?

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Maybe Derpy for lolz.
P.S. Derpy Hooves is a refrence to the powerpuff girls.(another show the creator worked on.) The proof is bubbles in the PPG is kinda derpy and Derpy's Cutie Mark is bubbles

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Add more bows to the Vanilla Game.

And a decent pvp system.
Not a compition on who can click the left-quick quickest.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Good idea :) One day hopefully I will be able to make all the mods that will one day be posted here :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci