• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you had $1,000,000 what would you do with it?

OreoTheLlama

Career
Reaction score
I would buy a large plot of land, and then when it gets older and more valuable, I'll sell it for double the price it was (or more, depending on how long I kept the plot of land). Then I would invest 1mil and keep the other 1mil and spend it on tuition for college, insurance (life, car, health, etc.), a nice apartment fit for 1 or two people, possibly a dog (definetly a pug :3), a car (to be more specific, a Hummer which can fit me and a few friends if we decide to go on a road trip), and other things like bills, and food. I think I got this all together.

Reaction score
get a better computer and some food. maybe donate some, or maybe just keep it all to spend on worthless crap later on.

L

Lululioness

Help my family with their financial struggles
Save up to go to a good University/College, somewhere out of the country
Keep $5000 aside to spend it on random stuff e.g. Dan, band and Taylor merch, Muse and Coldplay CDs

Last edited by a moderator:

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
I would buy a large plot of land, and then when it gets older and more valuable, I'll sell it for double the price it was (or more, depending on how long I kept the plot of land). Then I would invest 1mil and keep the other 1mil and spend it on tuition for college, insurance (life, car, health, etc.), a nice apartment fit for 1 or two people, possibly a dog (definetly a pug :3), a car (to be more specific, a Hummer which can fit me and a few friends if we decide to go on a road trip), and other things like bills, and food. I think I got this all together.
:p That seems like an awesome idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci