• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you had $1,000,000 what would you do with it?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Very similarly to Col_StaR, I'd put it into stocks, bonds, and other investments. The majority, such as 750,000.
I'd take a few thousand and splurge on a super good computer, mouse, headphones, chair, and whatnot. And maybe some backups :3 I'd slowly pay off the debt that my dad earned and forced onto my mom, quickly enough that she never has to work again, but slowly enough that I can keep earning money through my investments and perhaps a part-time job. I'd pay for my family's educations, all the way through - Finishing middle school+ for my little sister, highschool and college for both my and my older sister, and I'd let my mom learn whatever she wanted to - she loves learning :) I would also donate small amounts to local funds and schools, as a thank-you for all the hard work that they do, and take my few wonderful friends out to some nice places :) Perhaps even Disney, which I live very close to. I'd also pay for Minecon tickets for myself and some good friends, and I'd probably donate a few thousand dollars to MCSG as a thank-you for all the hard work the staff has done, as well as to some individual members who've made my time here enjoyable. A car would obviously be a nice thing to have, I'd buy my mother a nice minivan, and myself probably a regular car, as well as my sisters once they want one, but I'd make sure that they have had sufficient drivers education first, and are road-ready. I'd put a downpayment on a nice house - not too big, but one that can easily fit my small family of 4, as well as a few pets and a field so they can run around (My sisters love dogs, but can't have one because we live in an area that doesn't allow them.)
As my investments continued to bring in a living, I would continue to pay off cars, the home, and anything else. By this time, I imagine that I would be around 20-25. I doubt I'd be in a relationship (Probably single for life) so I'd help my sisters with their families, and maintain close bonds with them. I'd also definitely interrogate the husbands ;)
I would also search for my father, and possibly give him a slap in the face, and also help his family (And, I guess, mine) who happen to live in a 3rd world country, with regular supplies, and maybe start a small foundation to help, as I know my mom's always had a dream to do that.

Oh, and I'd move back to Canada and make sure I had amazing internet. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci