• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you had just won a million dollars, what would you do with it?

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Give a bunch to my family, get a new house for my parents, buy a PC that I can use without lagging, and use the rest to buy properties, do them up and sell them off for more, to make a bunch more money. :D

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
I don't know, to be honest. Does anyone, really? It all depends on when I would get it. ;)
This is really accurate, tbh. But, I feel like I would definitely donate some to charity, most likely move to Los Angeles, invest some for college. Do a really, really sick giveaway on MCGamer or donate something to MCGamer since I've met some really cool people here :)

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
This what I'll will do I would spend 1 mil on a new PC and be on the max settings and the highest texture pack resolution and I'll get like 100k Fps :D jk but I would spend 250-400k on school/college then like 3k on a new PC then buy platinum and a new mc account.Then a new house and The most expensive car :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci