• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If You HAD To Break 1 Bone, Which Would You Pick?

Reaction score
My left hand. I'm left handed, so I won't be able to write stuff in school and for homework, people will have to write the text for me (>:3). And I could play PC card games or just do regular stuff. So yeah, left hand.
I would pick nothing, but come on, you can't waste a chance to not write your homework xD

Reaction score
My left hand. I'm left handed, so I won't be able to write stuff in school and for homework, people will have to write the text for me (>:3). And I could play PC card games or just do regular stuff. So yeah, left hand.
I would pick nothing, but come on, you can't waste a chance to not write your homework xD
this is tru. pls senpai teach me ur ways

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Even though this would make me unable to play on MCGamer, I'd break my left arm. Partly because I kinda want to get over this addiction to the computer and gaming, and I just wanna know what it would feel like... I have a sick head...
I used to want to know what being 'knocked out' felt like, I ended up being concussed and I never want to go through the 5-6 hour migraine/headache again. :p

As for me, I'd break one of my fingers, my wrist or my toe.

Reaction score
I used to want to know what being 'knocked out' felt like, I ended up being concussed and I never want to go through the 5-6 hour migraine/headache again. :p

As for me, I'd break one of my fingers, my wrist or my toe.
Being knocked out is the worst.. anyways I think breaking a toe is the best xD

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
probably my toe so I would have an excuse to not go to school and an excuse to sit around playing MCSG all day :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci