• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Ignite - AU Clan

Rage141

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol told ya so xD. Probably just wise to go with the actual results if its annoying you that much bring it up with a mod if you have any evidence of them breaking an Clan battle rules then you can officially put up your loss. Or if you don't actual do anything about this I know jed will just get a mod in 24 hours and tell you to put up the loss as there is no evidence of it being a D/Q.
We won 2 rounds and you said redo.Also you abused diamond fists

trevor1641

Experienced
Reaction score
We won 2 rounds and you said redo.Also you abused diamond fists
Rage we lost I'm not joking the first redo we said yes to as they provided evidence and also they never abused diamond fist but a random guy killed 1 of our players with diamond fists

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Rage we lost I'm not joking the first redo we said yes to as they provided evidence and also they never abused diamond fist but a random guy killed 1 of our players with diamond fists
Thank you for being honest :) Now Rage please remove the fake win.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Just saying the number one rule about making a clan is to be good sports. Think about the clans that were successful. If you ever clan battled them it was actually fun because isn't this what clans were meant for? Not whining and complaining and desperately wanting to win.

A_M_A_zing

Tribute
Reaction score
Wins : 130
Mic : microsoft life chat
Game rank : 5351
When did you start playing mcsg : dunno, I had a break for a few months though about a month ago
Have you teamed with the owners / clan officers : nope :/
Pvp strengths : sword, bow
Pvp weaknesses : fishing rod
IGN : A_M_A_zing

_SquidMan_

Diamond
Reaction score
Just saying the number one rule about making a clan is to be good sports. Think about the clans that were successful. If you ever clan battled them it was actually fun because isn't this what clans were meant for? Not whining and complaining and desperately wanting to win.
Just sayin, but he still hasnt removed the fake win.

Rage141

Experienced
Reaction score
Wins : 130
Mic : microsoft life chat
Game rank : 5351
When did you start playing mcsg : dunno, I had a break for a few months though about a month ago
Have you teamed with the owners / clan officers : nope :/
Pvp strengths : sword, bow
Pvp weaknesses : fishing rod
IGN : A_M_A_zing
You will be trailed because you targeted me off corn...

trevor1641

Experienced
Reaction score
Im going to get a mod since you said you would edit it an hour ago and still havent.
Guys he had to go to Boxing just wait

Edit: Rage can you put me into the 300 wins category as I got my 300th win a while ago

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci