• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ilex (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
During March the team captains for the third deception games were selected, from this, Zinc, Zauron and Charliewolves became a team. Through hard work they learnt to work together, despite not winning the deception games, all three became good friends. Hence, Ilex. Ilex got its name due to the poisoned leaves. Ilex is a poisonous plant. It may look pretty, but is has a secret bite.

Founded:16/3/15
Thread written:25/04/15
Teamspeak:vs15.tserverhq.com:6277
Applications: Open

Requirements:
Ratio:1/20
(Exceptions can be made)
Microphone + Ability to get on the Teamspeak
Active
Age preference 14 + however exceptions can be made​

IGN:
Ratio/Wins:
Do you have teamspeak?
Why do you want to be in the clan Ilex?
Favourite Map:
Favourite Colour:
Are you a Donor? If so What type?
Nationality?​

Founders 2/3
Charliewolves

Zauron

Leader 2/3
Charliewolves

Zauron

Captains 0/5

Lieutenant 0/10

Member 4/15
Aziz_Pvp

Enes_pvp

ratoki/ratbot

SlaqeL

Trial Member 2/10
SlimeinPyjamas

SuperMCSam

(Ranks up on merit)
OUR MEMBER'S STATS: (New only)
(Updated Weekly)
Charliewolves 86/753
Enes_pvp 59/764
Tahsin 23/132
ZincMC 31/223
Zauron 15/107
Aziz_Pvp 12/349
Tawxical 11/118
ratoki/ratbot 10/44
SlimeinPyjamas 9/43
SuperMCSam 8/100
Tashin/doggypretty 1/79

Clan Battle Results:
(please message me on thread or in Pm if interested)
Victor, Losing Side, Underway, No-Show
01/05/15: Ilex 3 - 2 Outflower [DQ]
07/05/15: Ilex 5-1 ArrowShot

10/05/15 Ilex ?-? GereksizSycho
10/05/15 Ilex vs Entity EU To be rearranged
17/05/15:
Ilex 5-0 GereksizSycho [No Show]

Our Rules:
1) 3 v 3 clan wars only.
2) 2 minutes of Grace at the start of the game between the clans. If a member is killed by a random player in this time period or any other point in the game, play goes on.
3) Line-ups MUST be stated in the lobby. Pre-Game line-ups will NOT be tolerated once the countdown reaches 10 seconds or lower. If the clans fail to state their line-up in time, and are missing a member, play shall still go on.
4) No bountying, and no sponsoring. Furthermore, the use of prohibited items, such as the stone sword on Valleyside, or the enderpearl will result in a DQ from the round and a redo will occur for the first offence only. After that the clan breaking the rule will forfeit the round
5) You may only use players featured on your roster. Use of other clan's members without permission or agreement from the other clan will result in DQ from that round.
6) No Alternate accounts are to be used. Also no assisting members such as friends can participate.
7) If a member of a clan dies to a hacker, then proof MUST be provided in order for there to be a redo. If a referee is present and witnesses the hacker executing a member of the clan, this counts as proof.
8) No flame wars
9) All other MCGamer rules are active.
10) If a redo has to occur, it shall be with the remaining members of the clans in the match at the time, whom were not deceased (in the game) when the judgement was made.
11) No random teaming. If a clan is caught random teaming, there will be a DQ and a redo of the round IF evidence can be supplied.
12) Spectators are allowed.
13) A player in the line-up must win the game to have the victory counted.
14) Crashing in game counts as a death. No redos because of this.
15) After 24 Hours of Postponement the win is given to the opposite clan if the clan who postponed fails to turn up
16) If the clan FAILS to turn up to the war without a 12 hour warning of their absence, in cases in which the war has been BOOKED in advance, it will be noted as a no-show.

"I, Charlie, leader of the clan Ilex, agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should the clan or its members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered."

Last edited:

Tawxical

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Tawxical
Past Clans: Well, none on this account as I sold my old account and quit Minecraft. I have recently come back hence I am now using my alt. But, I was in the following clans about 4 months ago: Phoenix, Insurgent, Obelisk etc.
Ratio/Wins: I have 2 wins in 18 or something stupid like that but trust me, I am better than that and can prove it.
Do you have teamspeak? Yes.
Why do you want to be in the clan Ilex? Well, I just got back to Minecraft and I wish to join a clan so Ilex seems like the best place for that. Also, I love meeting new people and being in a clan is a way to meet new people.
Favourite Map: Probably Par 72 or Valleyside.
Favourite Colour: Green!
Are you a Donor? If so What type? No donor on my main but I have an alt with Platinum.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Tawxical
Past Clans: Well, none on this account as I sold my old account and quit Minecraft. I have recently come back hence I am now using my alt. But, I was in the following clans about 4 months ago: Phoenix, Insurgent, Obelisk etc.
Ratio/Wins: I have 2 wins in 18 or something stupid like that but trust me, I am better than that and can prove it.
Do you have teamspeak? Yes.
Why do you want to be in the clan Ilex? Well, I just got back to Minecraft and I wish to join a clan so Ilex seems like the best place for that. Also, I love meeting new people and being in a clan is a way to meet new people.
Favourite Map: Probably Par 72 or Valleyside.
Favourite Colour: Green!
Are you a Donor? If so What type? No donor on my main but I have an alt with Platinum.
Accepted as a Trial member, please get on the team speak when you can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci