• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Illegal Move Error - Temp bans people?

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Newest versions of NoCheatPlus is having standard issues with complying with the results of spectators being able to fly. Also interfering in the Jdk scripting's of it. In my case, if i found a source code to NoCheat. I would fix the problem on my server. Since there is a source code too anti-cheat. I decided to recode that to my own likings and exactly what I am watching out for. (Since no-cheat sucks badly.)
this guy has a point, why don't we just switch to anti-cheat or another plugin that does the same job?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Let's think of this in the brightest way possible, you are playing been nerding it up for a few days, BAM banned 5 days, look at all that free time you know have :D
Except I play when I do have free time, and if I'm banned that just gives me even more free time of being bored. 3:

Himan2346

Spectator
Reaction score
I was going to say, whenever I die and go into spec, I move and it kicks me saying "Illegal Move"...... That was totally weird until I read this thread C:

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
Why do i get kicked for illegal move right aftr i die
Like I said NoCheatPlus (The plugin they use to keep away hackers) is having some major bug faults. The newest version of this plugin is having trouble with spectators flying in survival. So its basically two plugins not being compatible with each other. The bugs should be fixed soon enough.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
this guy has a point, why don't we just switch to anti-cheat or another plugin that does the same job?
Anti-cheat is the worst out of them all, I think.... It's been a while since I last used it, all I remember was that the configuration had hardly anything in it unlike NCP.

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
Anti-cheat is the worst out of them all, I think.... It's been a while since I last used it, all I remember was that the configuration had hardly anything in it unlike NCP.
Yea anti-cheat is probably the worst software ever. Yet I mean to reinstate that you are capable of re-coding it so it allows people to spectate the games and ability to bypass survival fly. Never in any case use Anti-Cheat. Unless your gonna recode so it isnt garbage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci