• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Illusive (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Progolfer1313
Skype & TS [Y/N]: Yes
Wins: 344
Skype Name: xxprogaming1313xx
PVP Strengths: My strengths are strafing, fishing rod, bow, shots and swords.
PVP Weaknesses: My weaknesses are teams, hackers and flint and steel.
Past Clans: Impalers/Cyanvolts, Inferno and Team Pro.
Why do you want to join Illusive: I want to join Illusive because I am looking for a clan to improve my skills, make new friends, and have a good time with the members. I also want a clan that is active and that I can be a part of events in, like scrims and things like that.
Lastly, tell us about yourself: I am a nice person I am always nice to everyone. I am athletic I play golf, I run track and cross country, and I play basketball.I have a girlfriend. I am also a good leader I have been leader of several projects in school and I know good strategies for pvp etc. and could, if asked, lead the team.
Dude join Unbound its like Inferno but without NBA

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: Captain_Sausage
Skype & TS [Y/N]: Both Yes
Wins: 450ish main, 500ish total
Skype Name: c.money905
PVP Strengths: flint and steel, bow
PVP Weaknesses: water battles ;-; and not the best at rod mid fight
Past Clans: Tigers, Rebels, TeamSyon/invictus
Why do you want to join Illusive: I feel as if this is going to be/on route to be a top contender clan, and can match up nicely with other well known clans (fogotten, rebels), and have a good chance at beating well known clans or clans with good skill. I know some of the members, and I think it would be cool to be in a clan with them, as well as meet new people throughout the community, and be competitive in clan battles too
Lastly, tell us about yourself: I enjoy joking around and plain stupidity when people are in the mood, but I know when to take sh** seriously and buckle down to listen to whoever is in charge. I think that this clan will succeed and go far, and I want to be a part of a long lasting clan. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci