• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm A New Player on MCSG

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey! I am willing to "mentor" you personally. I'm not the best player but I've managed to reach 900 wins. I am also a youtuber so you can check out my youtube channel for chestroutes etc. If you are interes

Hey! I am willing to "mentor" you personally. I'm not the best player but I've managed to reach 900 wins. I am also a youtuber so you can check out my youtube channel for chestroutes etc. If you are interested add me on skype, my name is fuzzyc00kie
Can U Mentor me? :3

TOXICWASTEII

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to MCSG man, since you're a Hive player, I'm also one myself reaching 1,000+ wins. The gameplay on each server is different so it'll be a week or two till you get used to it! Gl! :D

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welcome to MCSG man, since you're a Hive player, I'm also one myself reaching 1,000+ wins. The gameplay on each server is different so it'll be a week or two till you get used to it! Gl! :D
Nice Job Toxic! Nearly your goal :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci