• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm back how about disregard this thread? C:

Will you always love me? :P

• Total voters
L

Lululioness

Well, after a lot of thinking I decided to take a long 'leave of absent' from this community. I'll begin by explaining why. I just had my 1 year forum anniversary without even realising.

I love this community, the staff, the game and most of the people in it. I've made so many close friends who instantly make me feel better without even realising. We play other servers together, I discovered many other games and had many laughs. Believe it or not, my english improved from writing things on the forums. I graduated to using a mouse for PvP over time and received a funky pink/cookie rank and even got to have some laughs with developers and community managers!

I did lots for this community and left schoolwork to the last minute because I wanted to talk to people on TeamSpeak and play some MCSG. I wrote guides, helped people out, I had a whole folder for my report-abuses because I wanted to clear out rule-breakers. I spent lots of time on Chad's wall and contributing to the forums.

After a while, I began to get lots of hate on the servers. Yes, I got targeted, but a lot of you do. But the hate- oh the hate was disgusting. People would hate on me for asking them to not spam, people would tell me I suck and I'll never be moderator, I got called some nasty things as well. Some of it extended onto the forums- I was called sl*t, bi**h and an english c**k sucker etc. I ignored it, but it hurt that someone I never even talked to called me that for no particular reason- honestly, why would you call an eleven year old girl that?

Recently, I asked myself, why so much work? After a lot of thinking I came to the conclusion I needed to take a long break, either forever or for a couple of months.

Now, I'm adding who I remember to my list. If you're not on here, maybe we weren't that close.

darkai202 - Where do I start with this narwhal? He was a really cool kid, funny, and great to play with. He and I were 'married' and he was all around amazing.

blakew447 - Most of you question his attitude but if you get on his good side, he's is pretty nice (still teases you but meh). He befriended my little sister, introduced me to heaps of servers, he was funny in a twisted way and Blake, follow me noob.

duckluv321 - Need I say anymore? I could tell her anything and she was an amazing staff member. She supported me with everything and was so nice oh my god, she is just amazing.

Shinyigglybuff - Amazing IRL friend. Funny as hell, clicked with my online friends like 'that'. Always good fun to talk to <3

VeeZa - Best penguin ever. Really nice. Funny. 'Nuff said :)

fushi - AMAZING AT ART OMG OMG OMG. Nice guy to talk to, and really funny to. He trusted me and we were pretty close maaan.

Ninga - Supported me with mah music :)

subv3rsion - He gave me the sexy pink rank <3 He's a funny guy and a great dev.

Bicentennial_Man - Also helped with the pink rank business and supported my music :)

XxGagaxX - You thought I was a 'special' kid :(

Floodplain - Helped me get wins xD

Billa - He's billa and he is cool kid so yeah.

ausparady - Oz- par- raaay-deee :D Cool kid, and very strong one at that (not physically how the hell would I know that?)

Angryjukebox - Man I'm sorry we never got to do that duet :(

hwracer - Amazing guy, I'm really sorry I couldn't do MCSGBC with you :/

JokersMaze - Not afraid to speak her mind and a mind-blowingly good artist.

Le0 - Beholder of the best internet ever. Awesome person :D

Bowser52000 - Loud. Too loud.

SixZoSeven 's Alter ego- You scared me, so I had to put you here.

Wertea (weeteeee) - WEEETEEE YAYAY

Kytria - Mexican narwhal. Yay :D

Tree_TheBigKind - Thank you for my time on Red Forest. Working on Fallen Haven was a fantastic experience, and if I come back I will be definitely reapply (if it's still going :p)

ARB1T3R - Funny guy :) I love your skin oh my god.

Notes-

I know this sounds bad, but keep the TS cookie, I'd like to drop in for a chat with staff every now and then :)

Don't deactivate my account :p

I will miss you, and I may be back...

So goodbye for a while, I'll miss you all.

Over and out,

- Lulu

PS- I'll spending a few hours maybe more on the forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci