• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm back how about disregard this thread? C:

Will you always love me? :P

• Total voters

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:( I'm really going to miss you Lulu, you are an amazing person and your presence always lightened the mood. You are like a little sister to me. I hope you make the most of your absence and always remember to pop in and visit us on teamspeak. Also don't let Zoe quit. She needs to become #1 on the leaderboards before she is allowed to leave. Anywho, you're the most perfect mate I could of asked for. I know we weren't great friends when we first met, but you really grew on me. I love you Lulu (not like that) <3333

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
:( I'm really going to miss you Lulu, you are an amazing person and your presence always lightened the mood. You are like a little sister to me. I hope you make the most of your absence and always remember to pop in and visit us on teamspeak. Also don't let Zoe quit. She needs to become #1 on the leaderboards before she is allowed to leave. Anywho, you're the most perfect mate I could of asked for. I know we weren't great friends when we first met, but you really grew on me. I love you Lulu (not like that) <3333

I think she's your big sister tbh

L

Lululioness

I think she's your big sister tbh
wat

That's really nice of you to say and hopefully I'll come back after a month or two :)

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
and IIII... will always loooooooooooooooovvvvveeee yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci