• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm Back! (If You Remember Me)

Do you even know who I am?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Sup, friends.
So I stopped playing Minecraft around September 2013, just because I was bored. Well today I got a sudden urge to start again and then I remembered about MCSG. And lord behold, it is luckily still alive!

I used to post quite a bit, I was never exactly "popular" here, but I think I was slightly known. So yeah, EllaTheAwesome, the general pacifist, friendly lady, theatre geek is back. Yeahh.
I'm quite busy but I'll try and be active in this lovely community again. :D

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
I wasn't even a thing on the forums back in September of 2013.
Anyhow welcome back anyways!

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
I remember you... One time we were on a Solar Frost match and we both went for the same route, the one of the cliff face with two tier ones and two tier twos. You knocked me off, then for some reason felt guilty for killing an elephant and just jumped down after me and died. :)

But on a serious note, it's nice to see an old face.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Wait... you left? o_O I thought you were here the entire time, just quit the forums. xD Well, welcome back!
You were so close to Active Member, and now they changed the ranks.. :c

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I always remembered you as one of the nicest players in the community, so I'm really glad to see you're back c:
I hope you don't leave again because so much has changed ;_;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci