• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm Back!

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
I'm just gonna try to keep this short and sweet.

Hello everyone, I am EricParazak, an MCSGv1 player that started in July 2012. I was known for being very active on the MCSG forums. However, I left in February 2014 for private reasons. In spite of this, after five months, I am finally making my return to the network. I have been debating on returning for about a week and a half and despite my bitterness I've had towards the network, I have decided to put that all aside and make my return to the community. The reason why I have returned because I really missed this place and all of you guys! I do realize that when I was gone that there were surprisingly many changes to the server including the brand new Quantum rank, the Platinum rank and the addition of 4 new Admins. In conclusion, I decided to return here as dedicated as ever! Time to get back into the swing of things!

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome back to the forums! If you ever need help with anything, feel free to PM me or poke me on TeamSpeak.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Welcome back to the forums! If you ever need help with anything, feel free to PM me or poke me on TeamSpeak.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm pretty sure I know my way back around! But if I do need anything I'll let you know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci