• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Im Building a Map on A server!!!! Map name: Floating Island Wars

Do you think This Map Will be Awesome when its finished?

• Yes, I have my bets on it that it will be a new map soon

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, This should need have some major changes 1st then released

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I have no idea, your go

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rodats

Spectator
Reaction score
Whole Map.png
Hello everybody, Rodats here, and im here to discuss what ill be doing for the next couple of days.
As you saw on the title, im builing a map on a server, the pvp server, don't know what the heck that is, go to www.mcpvp.com or the ip is mcpvp.com. Im building a map on a server, and im here to show you my progress and some snapshots of it.
The map is a small one, OK NOT THAT SMALL, GOD. I mean like a 1000x1000 map. Ill explain all what the map will be offering below
all the islands has some texture meaning it has been abandoned or somewhat destroyed
The map has 8 islands each a different biome. Plains (spawn), swamp, desert, forest, jungle, a mini ocean, and the nether which is the biggest of them all.
now to explain what each map will offer
Plains (spawn) has some newb traps
Swamp has a mine which contains some loot, and a HUGE parkour-like base, but watch out for players punching you off.
Mini-ocean. The smallest of them all, its a 30x30 island which is like a ocean, at the bottom of the ocean, you will find some chests and a house-like structure, get inside an youll find its biome base, and some loot in the process.
Nether. Just as it sounds, but with a twist. you enter by going through a nether portal-like entrance and you will see parkours and a nether fort.
the nether fort is a maze, with traps and at least 1 or 2 puzzles that gives you loot
The Parkours you have to do over lava and around the lava fountains to find some loot
Jungle. A camo like biome, you will find coco beans and a hidden bunker with loot, on top of the trees, theres tons of loot
you can find the biome base by finding a 1x3 hole close to the bridge that leads to the nether.
Inside is a bunch of loot but no parkour or anything...YET >:3
Forest. Just like it sounds, with a river and everything, loot below the bridge and on top of the trees.
the weird looking tree is actually its biome base, there you can find a sniping area to kill players on other islands (but nether, since its all covered up with netherrack for the the full effect)
(and no the islands aren't that small, thenether island is like 400x400 which might be small but if u think about it, its actually big)
snow/forest. a biome which is half snow half forest. A biome with big trees and a villager like face for a biome-base, you will find loot in the base and a sniping point at the top. You can also find more in a cave like hole and on top of the trees
Desert:
Though not actually filled with sand, that island was 1st habited 1000 years and WAS still habitited to this day. And they had a nasty habit of making sand to sandstone.
You will find the so called ancient loot on the tips of the midget pyramids and behind them,
the one that threatens you to get a curse if you enter that pyramid is actually the biome base, 2 coffins (large chests) on each side as u enter is filled with loot used by the ancient kings. and if you continue, you will find a hole to snipe intruders if u decide to make base at that biome-base
now heres the screenshots below
let me know in the comments if this should be released when its finished, please note its still a WIP

Attachments

Rodats

Spectator
Reaction score
want to join the team or want you want me to add or improve on the map, reply to this message

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci