• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm Not leaving. I'm Stepping down.

NightmareKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this for a couple weeks, and I've decided that I have too much going on to be a mod in two places. I didn't just wake up thinking "Hey I'm done" I took the time to think about it. My stepping down won't change much. Someone will take my place and might actually do something. I feel that the only work I do here is respond to pokes on teamspeak, and even then I have been asleep for some, and miss everything completely. I'm not leaving you guys. I'll still be on teamspeak, in fact, You'll probably see me on the servers more often.
Sorry if this makes you sad. It needs to be done.
<3
-Nightmare

Steviker

Survivor
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this for a couple weeks, and I've decided that I have too much going on to be a mod in two places. I didn't just wake up thinking "Hey I'm done" I took the time to think about it. My stepping down won't change much. Someone will take my place and might actually do something. I feel that the only work I do here is respond to pokes on teamspeak, and even then I have been asleep for some, and miss everything completely. I'm not leaving you guys. I'll still be on teamspeak, in fact, You'll probably see me on the servers more often.
<3
-Nightmare
Oh no another mod stepping down now we are just going to have players and mad hackers! This is going to be bad for the server! :( Hopefully mod apps are going to open soon!

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
<3
-Nightmare
<3

Reaction score
How many is it now? Atleast 5 older mods in the past month or so..... It's really sad. Hopefully apps re-open soon so we have a chance to get some new mods. It seems like mod #'s are dropping and hacker #'s are rising...

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why are so many resigning? :c

Good luck at moderating that other community that you were staffing for. :)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I completely understand your decision and respect you for being faithful to your other community and for trying to be the best mod you can be. good luck, and make sure you get a good replacement ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci