• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Im Sad :(

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there will always be such people in the world and you can't change that. If you meet them on Skype, block them and delete them as your "friend", they aren't worth it to talk to you. But, if this ever happens on one of the MCGamer platforms, whether it is in-game, on the forums or on the TeamSpeak, you can always report them to a staff member and they will deal with that person accordingly. I am sorry for any harm that was caused to you. I hate that kind of people as well. :(

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there will always be such people in the world and you can't change that. If you meet them on Skype, block them and delete them as your "friend", they aren't worth it to talk to you. But, if this ever happens on one of the MCGamer platforms, whether it is in-game, on the forums or on the TeamSpeak, you can always report them to a staff member and they will deal with that person accordingly. I am sorry for any harm that was caused to you. I hate that kind of people as well. :(
They blocked me first when i showed the video xD thx anyways.

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
People these days.. Like Nephilm said, you can always report then and the staff will deal with them.

Moosh

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah I would advise that you report them, chin up dude stuff like this happens unfortunately. Just get em back by letting a member of Staff know about the matter. :)

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just act oblivious while you reply to them and chat, if your act stupid enough they'll get pretty angry.
"Hey wert you're bad xD"
"Bad? I'm sorry I have never heard that term before, please explain"
Etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci