• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Im sorry, But i just have to say this

Its almost impossible to win a mcsg game without teaming with a randy to kill a hacker

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueSyled

Diamond
Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE: BAD GRAMMAR

So just woke up like an hour ago, Got to my pc and started the day with a game of mcsg, Had a very short game for a reason, There always has to be that hacker in d-match that mess up the fun, I ask The last randy to team with me against the hacker, Trough The hacker killed him before he could respond. cough cough. So it was a 1v1 in d-match and i ask the hacker to stop hacking. And you know what? "no hacks gaming mouse" Like are you for real? http://gyazo.com/1670c4ba5186f2d9e0d6e3ecba58c012 IM DONE SO DONE, This behavior of a hacker and all the hacker that legit mcsg players have to deal with anyway on mcsg is demotivating. This shows an example of what mcsg is right now, Face it You always have to face 2 or more hacker in a game, And You are lucky if its not a team of hackers. And o yea Sometime there are now hacker, a game you what would happen then? a massive 4 team will come :/

How im trying to help the server's out:

*I try and record/report all the hacker i see.
*I got in contact with a someone who got f*cking +60 thousand subs with giving out hack clients. And kindly asked him to stop doing that in the hope he would *-*

I never saw so much hacker in 2 days then i did now, Im happy im gonna take a view days of
holiday soon :) Cya

Last edited:
S

Sepyz

That's the downside of having a large network. Hackers won't simply "disappear". The ones that do get banned simply evade, which nothing can really be done about.

The staff are taking care of as many hackers as possible, but also remember that they aren't perfect. They're doing the best they can, and in my opinion, they're doing a pretty damn good job.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In a metaphorical bunch of apples like MCGamer, there's bound to be some bad ones, like hackers and rulebreakers. It's not possible to have a large network without rulebreakers, specifically hackers.
It's true as Sepyz stated above that we as staff are trying our very best to make the servers a better place, but the amount of hackers/rulebreakers proportionate to the amount of staff on our servers is just too out of balance that we can't get it under control completely- however, we can at least have it somewhat under control. The community can help us in our endeavours by reporting rulebreakers, which actually helps out a lot more than some may think.

BlueSyled

Diamond
Reaction score
In a metaphorical bunch of apples like MCGamer, there's bound to be some bad ones, like hackers and rulebreakers. It's not possible to have a large network without rulebreakers, specifically hackers.
It's true as Sepyz stated above that we as staff are trying our very best to make the servers a better place, but the amount of hackers/rulebreakers proportionate to the amount of staff on our servers is just too out of balance that we can't get it under control completely- however, we can at least have it somewhat under control. The community can help us in our endeavours by reporting rulebreakers, which actually helps out a lot more than some may think.
Thtas why i say sorry for posting this therd nothing CAN BE DONE :( about thjis but i cant play games when there are average 4 hackers in a game saying that they are pro and using a "gaming mouse"

You could just check his stats :p (He does play EU)

I can't play EU without any hackers so I just play US
Well my ping on us is pretty damn high 130 average and i feel like i cant play on that :/
using my magical physic powers i am going to guess that you play eu
Using my power i would say that eu has the most hackers :'(
That's the downside of having a large network. Hackers won't simply "disappear". The ones that do get banned simply evade, which nothing can really be done about.

The staff are taking care of as many hackers as possible, but also remember that they aren't perfect. They're doing the best they can, and in my opinion, they're doing a pretty damn good job.
I fully agree, But i 4 hacker in a game is just to much and , i know the staff is doing a good joub, Trough 4 hacker average its to much to play for fun^^

- EDIT: Consolidated unnecessary replies into one post -

D

Damien // Teepwn

You could just check his stats :p (He does play EU)

I can't play EU without any hackers so I just play US
Yeah, I checked after and saw. I love guessing that when ever someone is complaining about hackers they play EU. 99% of the time it works out to be true.

Using my power i would say that eu has the most hackers :'(
I would agree with that statement.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
BlueSyled In future please don't multipost- use the edit button to include any information you want to add.

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
It's nice to see you complain constantly hacker but you are so stupid as not to understand that there is a simple method to stop them.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Agreeing with the OP. EU is an unplayable piece of s*** and nowhere near enough is being done to fix it. I'm probably gonna post a thread where I whine about this in the near future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci