• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm sorry. :(

barnaby13

Survivor
Reaction score
As a former clan mate of yours, I want to say that I think you're quite a nice person, so I'm glad you apologised for the things you've done that I might not have seen.

P.S if you want to grow up start playing CS:GO w/ me ;)
Yeah! We should play sometimes! I'm
Not the best, but maybe you could teach me. Ily Will <3

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Barnabys growing up. The next thing you know, he'll actually be taking showers so he wouldn't be so smelly. ily <3

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Honestly, I feel like I can strongly relate to this topic. As all of the AU community knows, everyone used to hate the guts out of me. They had perfectly good reason to as well. Abuse here abuse there, targetting all the good players off spawn and saying gg ez and genuinly just going around the servers looking for trouble. I believe that this past year and a bit at MCSG has been quite remarkable to me, a lot of ups and downs and a lot of highs and lows. I'm still not the most respected member of the AU community and once again with good reasons. But, I've improved over the last 5-6 months. I've got in to some pretty damn good clans and met some pretty damn good people. I've made a lot good friends. Now I'd say the amount of people that dislike me would be nothing of what it was 7-8 months ago.

Congratulations barnaby13, this is a very brave thing to do. we've never talked before but it seems that you must be an amazing person with a lot of courage. Well done.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
It's ok barnaby m9, just glad you stopped saying 'nat go eat ur noodles' to me, and 'rekt lol ez' when you beat people in 1v1. :,)

Ok, but seriously, it's very brave of you to apologize publically like this, very good job. <1337

Edit: I get a feeling you still hate me. XD

Last edited:

barnaby13

Survivor
Reaction score
It's ok barnaby m9, just glad you stopped saying 'nat go eat ur noodles' to me, and 'rekt lol ez' when you beat people in 1v1. :,)

Ok, but seriously, it's very brave of you to apologize publically like this, very good job. <1337
Add me on Skype again? <3

ninjow

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't play au, but I'm sure glad that people can turn themselves around and be a good part of the community :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci