• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm sure its no biggy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Hey all, recently my account "gibby_mc" as been possessed by my brothers friend (without my permission) and it seems as if he changed the name.. now I've changed it back and it seems to still not have the builder rank. I'm sure this was just a simple mistake due to the ip being different or something? I believe the builder rank should be put back on the account as now I have full control and have changed all security relating to my account. cheers, I really do appreciate the rank due to all the hard work that I put into making the map Highfield estate, thank you kindly staff. :)

and the reason I'm saying this now is due to quitting minecraft, I am not around to see that the rank was gone or name was changed.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hey there, the removal of your map maker rank was not a mistake. If you wish to see the evidence, feel free to ask any Sr. Staff member on TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci