• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm tired of being kicked for higher ranking people.

Does getting kicked for high ranking people annoy you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth_Towel

Spectator
Reaction score
I cannot tell you how many times I have waited through entire matches only to be kicked just as the next one is about to start, because I'm the "best candidate" which I assume means that I have a low score. How am I supposed to get a higher score IF I NEVER GET TO PLAY?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Donors/mods/VIP's have the ability to kick the last person to join so that they can join a full server. This is one of the key features of being a donator, and will not be removed, if you're tired of it, donate.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You get kicked because you were the last to join. I recommend joining the game as fast as possible to make yourself a pillow of later tributes to sit upon and laugh on as they get kicked :D

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Start to spam join when the server is in deathmatch or listed as restarting. Always works for what I am hear as you don't want to be the last joined player

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Pointless #locked
You was the last in, It's not based on points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci