• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm tired of being kicked for higher ranking people.

Does getting kicked for high ranking people annoy you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
i get sick of how selfish people are, "Oh boo hoo i got kicked by someone who deserves the right to join any game he wants because he paid to help the servers keep running" FFS

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
i get sick of how selfish people are, "Oh boo hoo i got kicked by someone who deserves the right to join any game he wants because he paid to help the servers keep running" FFS
So true. IF you want that right, donate.. Be glad you dont HAVE to donate to play

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
What does FFS mean?

kricken

Career
Reaction score
I cannot tell you how many times I have waited through entire matches only to be kicked just as the next one is about to start, because I'm the "best candidate" which I assume means that I have a low score. How am I supposed to get a higher score IF I NEVER GET TO PLAY?
Please stop posting threads on this topic. They've answered your questions well; you can either buy donor, or join servers faster. If you have any additional questions, feel free to private message me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci