• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Imaboss2414's 1 year thread [Really Late]

Reaction score
Hi there everybody! As the title says, It's my 1 year on the forums thread. I joined the forums on September 8, 2o13. You might wonder why this thread took so long, as my one year was long back. However, I remember the day I quit MCSG, and the number of days I quit were added on to the day I came back to the community. And that is today. So, here I stand bringing you my 1 year thread. While this may not be like a story since I've already let out everything about myself. In this thread I am going to be writing about all of some members in the community who have helped me a lot. (No specific order) They will be categorized by rank(Not that it has to do with anything, I just like to have everything organized, and I think it looks prettier. :))

Admins - I don't know any of them ;-;

Sr.Moderators
KitMencha ChandelleMC LadyOfLove : I'd like to thank you guys for giving me the chance to work with such an amazing staff team, you all are incredibly kind, and amazing to work with. :)

ViolentKitten : My close friend, and buddy 4life :) Congrats on the promotion, the dark red shows the blood has dried up xD jk but seriously, you were one of my closest mod friends, and I could trust you with a lot of stuff even though I have only known you for a little while. You were the one who slapped some sense into me when I told you I might resign xD You be like nope. Not happening. xD From our hilarious skypes to your parent begging you to walk the dog, your an amazing friend. It's sad that it's hard to be friends now that your a sr.mod, but still the memories will live on :) Please never change :)

Nephilim : NUB NUB YOU FINALLY DID IT was really upset when you didn't get sr.mod along with duck and Mk, but hey at least it happened :) Only a moment ago you were just teaching me how do to simple tasks and suddenly you become my daddy. its no fair. But seriously, spamming you on slack is probably more fun than playing MCSG it self. Love ya neph <3

kjh567 : Kyle Congrats :D You were a really hard working mod, and you deserved it. You were probably the first moderator to greet me with open arms, and help me open myself up to the community. I thank you for that. Hope we can talk soon and you need your forums rank xD

Jodimo - Haha I remember when you were just a wee little green bean wishing me luck on my moderator application. Little did I know, in a few months you went to reading my mod app xD You grew so fast so quickly, and you have a flame for a heart. Your well spirited and I enjoy talking to you :)

Moderators

Imaboss2414|Rish - I'm such a loser lol

TheLastGapple : Haha we've had an interesting past xD From you hating me, and from us being friends, and then going to different high schools, heck we've been through it all ;) I remember our old skype calls, old videos, ahh those times were amazing XD Just waking up in the early summer morning, play for 5 hours, do our work in just 1, tell our parents how much work we did, play some more, and repeat xD We've been through a huge roller coaster but it's been a good one :) Invite me to your birthday party or at least a sleepover I will bring malai khofta for you xD Love ya bro <3 <3

StarWilly12 Star Omg xD Your jokes are hilarious and your an amazing friend to talk to especially about random people bringing pizza to your house xD Stay cool :)

JacksonReaction You scream too much. Jk, it may be true, but your still an amazing friend, who's really nice and fun :)

Felipe YOO Waiting buddies xD we talked so much about random stuff, and the oneplus one, and it was awesome that you got mod :D Good luck with that girl ;)

MattGlowstone My other waiting buddy ;) We got interviewed on the same day and we both made it! Your a really nice guy to talk to :)

gizmobrick Waiting Crew! I haven't talked to you much since you got mod :( Come on ts more :)

Axanite Liam xD The first person to congratulate me on mod :) your super fun to talk to :)

Mr_Penguin33 MR PENGUIN :D Your probably the funniest person I know, and it is so fun to troll you. xD We talk about such random stuff and your so funny xD Please stay this hilarious until I resign xD

soggypickle Soggy, my first idol on MCSG :) Your a great guy to talk to :)

HolidayResort Eyy :) Thanks for helping me out when I needed it/being a great friend :D

SquishyAlyssa Haha your really nice, and a fun person to talk to :) No please make your ping worse so you can't 10 heart me, kay thanks :)

Platinum

Yoshiplaysgames Eyy Sebastian :) You were my friend when I was a green bean, waiting, and moderator :) Your really fun to talk to, and stay cool :)

Danny // Applez87 Your super nice, and super fun to talk to. Thanks for the free graphics :)

Diamond

Nirmit|NirmitPlays : My indian friend :) I love all your sweg edits xD your really funny and I don't know why so many people are so rude to you. Have fun :)

Gold
arsenalfcgunners YO SCHOOL BUDDY :D It was super akward finding out we went to the same school and actually meeting each other. Nonetheless your really nice and fun to talk to :) We need to rec!

PapayaCheese School friend :) Sad to see you move to texas :( We've been through a lot, and I thank you for buying me lunch when I needed it xD We need to skype more :p

Iron

Mooclan I want some bloody steak m8. Seriously, you need to get your interview done soon :p Your incredibly kind, understanding, honest, respectful, humble and so many more things I can't explain. Your one of my favorite people to talk to and you completely amaze me with your deep thought and incredible typing speed.

thecamel13- MY OTHER SCHOOL FRIEND :D Get a forums account you noob xD Your really fun to talk to in business and I r8 8/8 your slick jokes xD

AGFire2013 swimming is better

YourAverageTiger Your super nice, it was just so sad to see your chance of getting moderator slip by :( Stay super awesome super soldier ;)

Miner9823 I'm so sorry I forgot you the first time around ;-; you are an incredibly cool friend, with some amazing posts, and an amazing supporter. Go apply for mod you loser. Your one of my favorite people to have on here, and you have truely impacted the community & me. :)

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No VIP's I see... I'm hurt

jk lol but congrats on your belated 1 year here at MCGamer and we wish for it to be many more

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
CONGRATS MY BOI RISHYPOO ON 1 YEARR!!!! Well kinda lol. It's awesome being your irl friend and working with you here. Here's to another year!!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cheers to a year and beyond! <3
I still have to wait a few months before I reach such a milestone. :p

Felipe

Platinum
Reaction score
Yay! Congrats and yass the One plus one is amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci