• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Imaboss2414's Goodbye.

Reaction score
Hey Guys, not many of you guys might have known me, and it doesn't really matter, I just wanted to let some stuff out before I leave. While I tried helping the community, it was so different, just so weird, like I didn't know it anymore....it just came to a point where I didn't care about the community anymore. When that happened, I knew it was time for me to go. While my time back was short lived, I really don't think I'm coming back. Sophmore year is really important for me, and I really need all A's. I've also made a lot of real friends this year and it sort of made me change my priorities. I'm now perma banned in game, I really just want to close the doors to MCSG once and for all. This community has changed me so much and as much as I love it, it's time to let go.

Adios MCGamer Network :)

- RishSA/Imaboss2414

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Nooooooo you were one of my first friends on here and we've gone through this community all together at one point. It's really sad to see you go, but hey, at least we'll see each other irl again. xD

Reaction score
Nooooooo you were one of my first friends on here and we've gone through this community all together at one point. It's really sad to see you go, but hey, at least we'll see each other irl again. xD
dw I'll see ya soon :) I'll talk to you about this more on Skype

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Welp... Didn't see this coming :/

When I first met you when you first got mod with me back last year, I really admired the work you did and admittedly, when you resigned, I was upset because I saw you as a great mod and I still did even when you came back. However, I did notice you were not doing as much as you used to do and that kind of scared me but I didn't let that get in the way.

Hope to see you around <3

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Omg.. ;-;
You were amazing and I wish you the best of luck in your life. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member