• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imaginary Landscapes Sub-reddit - Literal Almanac of MCSG maps waiting to be built

Reaction score
Mapmakers! For those of you who are struggling for ideas, I've found a source of infinite inspiration. I personally use this sub-reddit for building ideas, but recently I realized how nicely some of these designs would work for creative MCSG maps.

The sub-reddit is entirely devoted to beautiful artwork of creative areas that don't exist in reality, and they range from futuristic cities, to unbelievable mountains, and everything in between, I'd love to see how you use it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/ImaginaryLandscapes/

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
OH MY GOSH YES

SOMEONE PLEASE BUILD THESE
LIKE NOW

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
that actually looks challenging. the terraforming looks easy, but the castle will take a looong time..

This is pretty awesome c:
The scale looks hard to do. Like easily someone could build the front wall, and the one behind it but the buildings need to be the right scale which is hard to from that angle.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci