• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagination | EU Clan

razlev

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: My name is Raz Lev
IGN: My in game name is razlev.
Skypename: johan_01 already has my skype. I just don't want to start putting my skype on this post as I don't want random players adding me.
Country: I lived in Australia and recently moved to live in Israel so yeah, I live in Israel.
Wins: When I became a Mod I reset my stats as I thought I could do better then I did before but after I did reset my stats I started to play with friends just for fun and I stopped playing competitively so I had really bad stats after I reset it. So I stats I had before I reset them was 537/713.
Games played: As I said before I did reset my stats but I have played exactly 837 games overall.
PvP strengths: My PvP strengths is bowing people. I am also really good at taking out teams of between 2-4 people as I have my strategies of taking them out. As I said before I am really good with the bow and also good at fighting people 1v1 or even myself v however much.
PvP weaknesses: My weakness is probably using the fishing rod for my PvP. I am a person who doesn't use the fishing rod that much for PvPing.
Previous clan experiences: I have been in many different PvP clans but I have left them all as I didn't really fit in with them as I was the only one holding the team. I was the best in every clan I joined and whenever we played in a PvP team versus another PvP team I was the only one that was winning the games for us so I left them all. I finally found you guys through johan_01 and I thought that if he's good then obviously you guys should be good too so here I am applying for your team.
Why do you want to join Imagination: As I said in the question before, I have been in many clans and I have always been the best so I have tried to find a good clan I could be in. This clan looks like a good, well owned clan that is an actual serious clan. Some clans I have been in weren't to serious so I left them, you guys look serious.

Thanks for reading my application.

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: My name is Raz Lev
IGN: My in game name is razlev.
Skypename: johan_01 already has my skype. I just don't want to start putting my skype on this post as I don't want random players adding me.
Country: I lived in Australia and recently moved to live in Israel so yeah, I live in Israel.
Wins: When I became a Mod I reset my stats as I thought I could do better then I did before but after I did reset my stats I started to play with friends just for fun and I stopped playing competitively so I had really bad stats after I reset it. So I stats I had before I reset them was 537/713.
Games played: As I said before I did reset my stats but I have played exactly 837 games overall.
PvP strengths: My PvP strengths is bowing people. I am also really good at taking out teams of between 2-4 people as I have my strategies of taking them out. As I said before I am really good with the bow and also good at fighting people 1v1 or even myself v however much.
PvP weaknesses: My weakness is probably using the fishing rod for my PvP. I am a person who doesn't use the fishing rod that much for PvPing.
Previous clan experiences: I have been in many different PvP clans but I have left them all as I didn't really fit in with them as I was the only one holding the team. I was the best in every clan I joined and whenever we played in a PvP team versus another PvP team I was the only one that was winning the games for us so I left them all. I finally found you guys through johan_01 and I thought that if he's good then obviously you guys should be good too so here I am applying for your team.
Why do you want to join Imagination: As I said in the question before, I have been in many clans and I have always been the best so I have tried to find a good clan I could be in. This clan looks like a good, well owned clan that is an actual serious clan. Some clans I have been in weren't to serious so I left them, you guys look serious.

Thanks for reading my application.
hop on to our teamspeak and come play with us, for now you are pending

SimbioMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:brandon
IGN:pixelmanic
Skypename:SimbioMC
Wins:(dont judge from stats im better , i just cant kill hackers)
Games played:(dont judge from stats im better , i just cant kill hackers)
PvP strengths:rod
PvP weaknesses:water battle
Previous clan experiences:many
Why do you want to join Imagination:i want to improve

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:brandon
IGN:pixelmanic
Skypename:SimbioMC
Wins:(dont judge from stats im better , i just cant kill hackers)
Games played:(dont judge from stats im better , i just cant kill hackers)
PvP strengths:rod
PvP weaknesses:water battle
Previous clan experiences:many
Why do you want to join Imagination:i want to improve
declined

Reaction score
Name: Ivan
IGN: FriendlyCreeper9
Skypename: crni.cigan
Wins: 638
Games played: 3780
PvP strengths: Sword, fishing rod, fns, bow
PvP weaknesses: Ice fights
Previous clan experiences: Imagination ( I was in a clan as trial but then you disbanded I think xD), Vision [EU]
Why do you want to join Imagination: I like the players, and I want to be a part of you to compete against other people.
Thank you for reading! :)

TheVladiator

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Pavel
IGN: TheVladiator, Captain_Steele
Skypename: maniac.mc
Wins: i had 200 wins on thevladiator but i reseted my stats and now i have 66. on Captain_Steele i have 105 wins
Games played: 1500 on thevladiator and 600 on Captain_Steele
PvP strengths: FnS, Fishing Rod, Sword, Bow
PvP weaknesses: hackers, team of 4+
Previous clan experiences: i've been in so many clans that i can't remember
Why do you want to join Imagination: I want to be in Imagination because its a good clan and i want to learn to play better from you guys + i know some players from this clan so... YEAH!!

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Pavel
IGN: TheVladiator, Captain_Steele
Skypename: maniac.mc
Wins: i had 200 wins on thevladiator but i reseted my stats and now i have 66. on Captain_Steele i have 105 wins
Games played: 1500 on thevladiator and 600 on Captain_Steele
PvP strengths: FnS, Fishing Rod, Sword, Bow
PvP weaknesses: hackers, team of 4+
Previous clan experiences: i've been in so many clans that i can't remember
Why do you want to join Imagination: I want to be in Imagination because its a good clan and i want to learn to play better from you guys + i know some players from this clan so... YEAH!!
declined, we do not feel you reach the requirements

ImaginationEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Ivan
IGN: FriendlyCreeper9
Skypename: crni.cigan
Wins: 638
Games played: 3780
PvP strengths: Sword, fishing rod, fns, bow
PvP weaknesses: Ice fights
Previous clan experiences: Imagination ( I was in a clan as trial but then you disbanded I think xD), Vision [EU]
Why do you want to join Imagination: I like the players, and I want to be a part of you to compete against other people.
Thank you for reading! :)
Come on our teamspeak and get to know us a bit better!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci