• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagination | EU Clan

KotteN

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Victor
IGN: kotten1_
Skypename: idk
Wins: idk and idc
Games played: ^
PvP strengths: idk
PvP weaknesses: idk
Previous clan experiences: idk and idc
Why do you want to join Imagination: idk

WilliamEstrela

Spectator
Reaction score
Not going to be a Feminine Hygene Product or anything, but thank you for the chances you didnt give me. And yet what caused all the commotion was because of PlazaGames actions. Yet he is still on the roster. Nice one guys, nice one.

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
Not going to be a Feminine Hygene Product or anything, but thank you for the chances you didnt give me. And yet what caused all the commotion was because of PlazaGames actions. Yet he is still on the roster. Nice one guys, nice one.
you had a chance with every staff member, so you ruined 3 of your chances with them and also you told people to die in horrible ways, which we cant tolerate. You are talking about gurra getting three chances eh? He got three chances because he didnt tell anyone to die in a horrible way, which you did. You have been kicked for a good reason so it would be a lot appreciated if you leave this thread, eqro.

ImaginationEU

Survivor
Reaction score
just leave it will

WilliamEstrela

Spectator
Reaction score
you had a chance with every staff member, so you ruined 3 of your chances with them and also you told people to die in horrible ways, which we cant tolerate. You are talking about gurra getting three chances eh? He got three chances because he didnt tell anyone to die in a horrible way, which you did. You have been kicked for a good reason so it would be a lot appreciated if you leave this thread, eqro.
so i said 'die.' In a rage and you actually thought i meant it, and how is that a horrible way? A horrible way to say die is 'go get drowned' Did i say that or anything like that? No. Just because 3 staff members were there to witness it doesnt mean thats 3 chances gone, so you're wrong again. kipje. So why dont you stop thinking you're the big I am just because you voted against me. I dislike you a lot. Think about what you're going to say before you say it because everything you just stated, was wrong. Goodbye. Diabolical creature.

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
so i said 'die.' In a rage and you actually thought i meant it, and how is that a horrible way? A horrible way to say die is 'go get drowned' Did i say that or anything like that? No. Just because 3 staff members were there to witness it doesnt mean thats 3 chances gone, so you're wrong again. kipje. So why dont you stop thinking you're the big I am just because you voted against me. I dislike you a lot. Think about what you're going to say before you say it because everything you just stated, was wrong. Goodbye. Diabolical creature.
lol. just lol.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
If they think that you should get kicked out of the clan I don't understand why you are complaining? They don't kick people out just for stupid reasons and I don't get it why don't you respect their decision? That shows the level of maturity that you have... Raging so hard at a videogame that it's not going to get you anywhere in life... Nice one Will, nice one ;-;

WilliamEstrela

Spectator
Reaction score
If they think that you should get kicked out of the clan I don't understand why you are complaining? They don't kick people out just for stupid reasons and I don't get it why don't you respect their decision? That shows the level of maturity that you have... Raging so hard at a videogame that it's not going to get you anywhere in life... Nice one Will, nice one ;-;
Don't even get me started you. Why would i respect a wrong decision? Nice one, Stealthy, nice one ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci