• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagination | EU Clan

GinoTheBest23

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: sam
IGN: GinoTheBest23
Skypename: GinoTheBest23
Wins: 290
Games played: 1600
PvP strengths: rod, sword,bow,fns
PvP weaknesses: ....
Sper sa ma accepti!

AvexHD

Diamond
Reaction score
D
Name: sam
IGN: GinoTheBest23
Skypename: GinoTheBest23
Wins: 290
Games played: 1600
PvP strengths: rod, sword,bow,fns
PvP weaknesses: ....
Sper sa ma accepti!
Do you speak English?

Reaction score

Hello everyone and welcome to Imagination
We are a MCSG clan who will strafe to be the best once again!
After a break we decided to reopen the clan again and now we are back!
Founders: Zethiz & DUAL_C0RE
Current Leaders: Zethiz & Vestregutten
TS3 IP: ts3se.clanwarz.com:1200

You're only allowed to be in one clan at the same time!
You're not allowed to insult any player of the clan!
You need to have Skype and TeamSpeak 3!
You need to have at least 200 wins or a good ratio.

Name:
IGN:
Skypename:
Wins:
Games played:
PvP strengths:
PvP weaknesses:
Previous clan experiences:
Why do you want to join Imagination:

Owners:
Zethiz

Vestregutten

Officer:
AvexHD

kipje1122

Elite:
xxx

Member:
HengesFan

CubixHD_

frans10

iCapHD_ | Snakez_

gurra4747

Eqro

Trial:

xPureHDx

McGamingRo

emanuel606

_MattRealm_

ImTheRandy

CaptainSezzel | ItsLenni

Eragon18454

gregorffc123

jdennis2000

xVladi

JayTheDefecator

FaYnZeik

3v3's and 4v4's only.
2 minute grace period at the beginning of the games.
No sponsoring or bountying.
Only people listed on the clan roster are allowed to play.
No teaming or trucing with people outside of your clan.
Each clan are allowed to postpone once in a maximum of 48 hours.
Spectators are allowed.
First to 5 wins.
If a hacker is interrupting the war (killing), you must have proof in order for a round restart.
Crashes in-game count as a death.
Crashes in pre-game = Restart of current round on the same map.
All MCGamer rules must be followed.

Won [1] Lost [0] Pending [1]

Imagination v. Flow | 5-0 [ W ]
[ F ]
Imagination v. Sephillis | 1-0 [ P ]
Imagination v. xxx | x-x

If you want a clan war add vestregutten or emil.piva
on Skype.

Reaction score
Name:Ben
IGN:ebully
Wins:491
Games played:4900
Pvp strengths:sword rod and bow
Pvp weaknesses:Flint and steel
Previous clans: Oblivion EU
Why I want to join: I think I would be a good member because I am experienced at the game and would fit in his group well (won't cause arguments in a CW!

ThePavster

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: I would prefer not to announce it on a public forums but 'Pav' is short for my name! :p
IGN: dA_pavSter
Skypename: private.pav1 (I think Vestre already has me!)
Wins: I have like 61 wins I am pretty sure however I have almost 800 hive wins.
Games played: 361 (estimate) I played MCSG when I was a noob then went to Hive and now I am playing some MCSG!
PvP strengths: Rod- I am fairly decent with the rod and I know how to use it to my advantage when in fights, in addition the hive DM has trained me well and I am really good at rod spamming! Bow- I am able to predict where the opponent will move next and I will fire a shot there! In my opinion I have about a 60% accuracy rate! Not so great, definetely something I could improve on. Sword - I am pretty good at strafing, playing defensive and aggressive when I need to - I am able to take out the majority of teams on MCSG. FnS - since I started playing MCSG again I have started to use an FnS almost every fight, I feel that I am pretty decent however some improvements could be made in this area!
PvP weaknesses: I feel that I could improve a bit on the bow and FnS, in addition my map knowledge isn't amazing however I do know routes for the majority of the maps! e.g. Zone 85, Breeze island, Breeze island 2, Valleyside, Holiday Resort, Moonbase and Icarus!
Previous clan experiences: Italiq and some other clans that I've been in a long time ago!
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because there are some amazing PvP'ers in this clan and MCSG clan wars are 100000% better then Hive CW's. In addition I also know/recognize some of the players from the Hive!

Thanks
- Pav

Ravity

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: I would prefer not to announce it on a public forums but 'Pav' is short for my name! :p
Games played: 361 (estimate) I played MCSG when I was a noob then went to Hive and now I am playing some MCSG!
PvP strengths: Rod- I am fairly decent with the rod and I know how to use it to my advantage when in fights, in addition the hive DM has trained me well and I am really good at rod spamming! Bow- I am able to predict where the opponent will move next and I will fire a shot there! In my opinion I have about a 60% accuracy rate! Not so great, definetely something I could improve on. Sword - I am pretty good at strafing, playing defensive and aggressive when I need to - I am able to take out the majority of teams on MCSG. FnS - since I started playing MCSG again I have started to use an FnS almost every fight, I feel that I am pretty decent however some improvements could be made in this area!
PvP weaknesses: I feel that I could improve a bit on the bow and FnS, in addition my map knowledge isn't amazing however I do know routes for the majority of the maps! e.g. Zone 85, Breeze island, Breeze island 2, Valleyside, Holiday Resort, Moonbase and Icarus!
Previous clan experiences: Italiq and some other clans that I've been in a long time ago!
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because there are some amazing PvP'ers in this clan and MCSG clan wars are 100000% better then Hive CW's. In addition I also know/recognize some of the players from the Hive!

Thanks
- Pav
Nice app, Nice Pvper :)

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score

Thanks
- Pav
Really nice application! therefore you are accepted as trial!

costin

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Learciu Costin
IGN: zZStrafeXePvPZz ( you can call me strafe)
Skypename: live:costelica4
Wins:76
Games played:418
PvP strengths:sword bow and fns
PvP weaknesses: fishing rod
Previous clan experiences:sunnyboys,anonymus pvp,thedrakepvp
Why do you want to join Imagination: Beacouse is a good clan with good players in it and it's very organised! Dont worry if you dont know how to say my name,just call me strafe!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci