• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagination [EU]

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Nicholas call me Nick
IGN: minx939
Skype/TS name: nmetsmc
Age (13 Minimum): 14
Country: Canadian but live in the middle east. 80 ping to EU
Wins (400 Minimum / A good W/L Ratio): 218
Games played: 2542 ( This is my friends old account which is now mine, he was crap at the game)
PVP Strengths: Rod, Bow Fns and taking on teams of 2
PVP Weaknesses: Teams of 3
Previous Clans: Luminous, Vitalizing and OnlySKillez ( Forgot the other one)
Why should we accept you: Well I should be accepted because I am decent at pvp, not trying to be cocky. I am great during cb's. I know all map chest routes and choke points. I work well with other players and I dont rage:D
Why do you want to join Imagination: I wanted to join Imagination because I would like to have an outstanding experience with Imagination as I had with my past clans. I would love to play and work with all of the great pvpers in Imagination. I have participated in many US clan battles which were extremely fun and I know that Imagination will bring me the same feeling !

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Nicholas call me Nick
IGN: minx939
Skype/TS name: nmetsmc
Age (13 Minimum): 14
Country: Canadian but live in the middle east. 80 ping to EU
Wins (400 Minimum / A good W/L Ratio): 218
Games played: 2542 ( This is my friends old account which is now mine, he was crap at the game)
PVP Strengths: Rod, Bow Fns and taking on teams of 2
PVP Weaknesses: Teams of 3
Previous Clans: Luminous, Vitalizing and OnlySKillez ( Forgot the other one)
Why should we accept you: Well I should be accepted because I am decent at pvp, not trying to be cocky. I am great during cb's. I know all map chest routes and choke points. I work well with other players and I dont rage:D
Why do you want to join Imagination: I wanted to join Imagination because I would like to have an outstanding experience with Imagination as I had with my past clans. I would love to play and work with all of the great pvpers in Imagination. I have participated in many US clan battles which were extremely fun and I know that Imagination will bring me the same feeling !
( NOTE: I AM DIAMOND DONOR, BEFORE LOOKING AT MY STATS PLEASE TRIAL ME BECAUSE I WILL SURPRISE YOU :D )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci