• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagine Unit - MCSG Build Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry, but I'm leaving Imagine Unit. You're great builders, terraformers, organics, etc, but lately you've been inactive, also due to that I won't have much time because of school. I wish you luck with your future projects. Keep up the good work!
(sorry for the necro.)

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Sorry, but I'm leaving Imagine Unit. You're great builders, terraformers, organics, etc, but lately you've been inactive, also due to that I won't have much time because of school. I wish you luck with your future projects. Keep up the good work!
(sorry for the necro.)
Oh noes! I'm sure if/when Sneeze gets back you can continue to help us!

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
I wanna apply
We do not take/accept applications, but if you want to join, then you can PM me or NinjaSwede9 with pictures of things you've built before. But dont get overexcited, we wouldnt accept a lot of you if you were to PM us. Though, if the standards are really high on your builds, then you will get accepted.

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
Hello boys and girls of MCSG.

Imagine Unit is a build team created by 3 young swedish boys. The build team focuses on SG maps mostly, and has already done a few of them.
We only posted this thread for people to acknowledge our existence as we'd like to be noticed as a team when people say stuff like "Red Forest" "Team Elite" "Team Swish" is the best build team.

**NOTICE**

We do not take/accept applications, but if you want to join, then you can PM me or NinjaSwede9 with pictures of things you've built before. But dont get overexcited, we wouldnt accept a lot of you if you were to PM us. Though, if the standards are really high on your builds, then you will get accepted.

----------------------------------------------------

Features of this build team and our maps:

- Quite small group (Makes organised sessions and maps.)

- Focus on SG maps (usually in 200-250 radius)

- Knowledged members(all members play a lot of SG so they know what people like)

- Only makes custom trees

- Nooooo worldpainted terrain.

Projects/SG Maps we've made:

Imperial Venue:

Blossom Isle:

Rapturous Drift:

Vipers Occult:

The Team:

Owner:
Sneeze7

Admins:
Rastaguy10 and NinjaSwede9

------

Builders:
Sneeze7, NinjaSwede9, Rastaguy10, 67, Chockadlad, rocky97

Terraformers:
NinjaSwede9, Sneeze7, Wronsiski(organics)

Redstoner:
Chockadlad

**Another Note**
Also, if you're wondering, we have two projects going on, one is 75% complete
And the others is at the moment, exclusively in our heads for planning. So if you do somehow get in this build team, you can join us in these projects.

Shouldn't this be on Build Teams thread?

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
4. Do not grave-dig/necropost: Posting on old threads that serve no purpose is unnecessary and gives people unneeded alerts.
  • If a thread has gone one month without any new posts, it is considered old and posting on it will be considered necroposting.
  • If the thread is still relevant and important, necroposting on it is allowed.
  • If the thread has a new update, necroposting on it is allowed.
Since this thread is over a month old, and is no longer relevant; thread locked.

Feel free to contact me through private message, or on my profile with any further questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci