• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Immortals [US/EU Clan]

Do you think you are worthy of this clan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nathan_Brankster

Spectator
Reaction score
In-game Username:brankster52
Wins:341
Got A Mic:yea
Got Skype/TS:Skype only
Donor (Not Required But Recommended):iron
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It)nathan.domi18
PvP Strengths:FROD,SWORDS,FNS
PvP Weaknesses:TEAMS.HACKERS.WATER BATTLES
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members:ANYTIME
Why Should We Choose You For The Immortals:Cause i know this clan fit for me

GoldenEagleFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
Started me own informal clan in #TribalFanatics. If ye go an' search 'round the clans section, ye'll find it eventually. Sorry tah quit so suddenlay on ye like that lads, but school and finals was gettin' to meh. This way I have a clan to ally with (<3) and more support for me channel. I'm not goin' a be online much 'til spring break and summah due to universitay, but ye should see meh occasionally playin' a game or uploadin' a videah.

Now ye have me support as cheerleadah an' a sexy Scottish accent I don' really possess. :)

Thank ye for understandin' me lads,

Alger

EDIT: GoldenEagleFTW Reactivate #Immortals mate. People keep impersonating the name and I'm practically biting their heads off to get the threads closed (we pandas have wide jaws). :)
Sorry I haven't been very active, it's due to Mineplex, long story….

GoldenEagleFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
Can someone please organize a clan battle for us? I am not good in that category….

killerdude0319

Platinum
Reaction score
In-game Username: killerdude0319
Wins: ehh 60 ish
Got A Mic: yup
Got Skype/TS: both
Donor (Not Required But Recommended): nope but soon
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It): alexpotenzino
PvP Strengths: fms and sword
PvP Weaknesses: hackers and teams of 3 or higher
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: not once :'(
Why Should We Choose You For The Immortals: It seems like a good clan and community.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
In-game Username: killerdude0319
Wins: ehh 60 ish
Got A Mic: yup
Got Skype/TS: both
Donor (Not Required But Recommended): nope but soon
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It): alexpotenzino
PvP Strengths: fms and sword
PvP Weaknesses: hackers and teams of 3 or higher
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: not once :'(
Why Should We Choose You For The Immortals: It seems like a good clan and community.
#Immortals went away when UnchartedBoss and GoldenEagleFTW went inactive (and when I left shortly after said inactivity). Sorry. :( I cry ever tim.

Edit: If you still want a teammate or mentor figure though, ye can add bazookapc on Skype and I'll play with you1 :D

killerdude0319

Platinum
Reaction score
Ah, well I just got offered to go to a new clan (don't know why they wanted a nub like me) so yeah...

Revature

Survivor
Reaction score
#Overkill has challenged you, Immortals to a 4v4 or 5v5 clan battle, if you agree, add me on Skype - jonathin.fisico if not, simply reply with a no.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_dba-fXHKWt-LGhbD7G3sg

Impulseka

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I've been away for a loooooooong time, BUT TEAM SEKA IS BACK, still alive and kickin, I challenge you to a clan war, my skype is Impulseka, I will relay the rules there, should you chose to accept I will hear your suggestions for the rules and we will decide when this war shall be held.

sshehdfa

Spectator
Reaction score
I ama co leader of #Unity and would like to request a clan battle tonight on ca servers my skype is sshehdfa add me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci