• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Impact [ US Division ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustHyper

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Flaming_Filmz
Past Clans: None
I would like to join this clan because I am very good at pvp and hope to find others with skills like mine, I would love to meet others and play, I have a Blue Snowball microphone, I am over the age of 13 and I am always on skype, I look foward to coming into the clan if i get the chance, Thank you
You didn't post your wins, but after checking, I found you don't have any at the moment. Sorry, but better luck next time. Rack up some wins to have a better chance!

Pryzym_

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sorry for what i have done to the clan i hope i can still be accepted

HGbacca

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: NoHacksJustAsian
Wins: 12 havent played alot lol
Past Clans: This Clan

I really want to join this clan because i just love everything about it lol i misss playing with u guys back in the intensity days that was really fun ik i have left many times due to cp issues but i have recently gotten a good cp so i am very active and my best moments in minecraft overall were in this clan and i really miss it thank you for reading this :).

TerroristTy

Spectator
Reaction score

IGN: TerroristTy
Wins:3
Past clans: none
Skype TyDoesGames
Why do you want to join Impact: Because Impact has alot of Good videos (xJustHyper) and they have Good stats So I want to Join a Clan thats Good not one that loses Every single game. So if so Please add me to this Clan. I will work my Hardest to get Better stats So Im not the noobiest on the Clan. So please think about this application!

JustHyper

Survivor
Reaction score

IGN: TerroristTy
Wins:3
Past clans: none
Skype TyDoesGames
Why do you want to join Impact: Because Impact has alot of Good videos (xJustHyper) and they have Good stats So I want to Join a Clan thats Good not one that loses Every single game. So if so Please add me to this Clan. I will work my Hardest to get Better stats So Im not the noobiest on the Clan. So please think about this application!
Sorry, but you require more wins to join the clan!

ItsBriqht

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign:ItsBriqht
Wins:4 Killed Pxnther :p
Past clans:None :p
Why I want to join: I want to join because I want to be in a clan and train and be amazing like you all i have a some related people in this clan. But that's not the reason the reason is because I want to do clan battle's and chat with you guys that is why i want to join #Impact Yeet <3

Last edited:

JustHyper

Survivor
Reaction score
Ign:ItsBriqht
Wins:4 Killed Pxnther :p
Past clans:None :p
Why I want to join: I want to join because I want to be in a clan and train and be amazing like you all i have a some related people in this clan. But that's not the reason the reason is because I want to do clan battle's and chat with you guys that is why i want to join #Impact Yeet <3
Declined due to a lack of wins. But definetly come back when you rack up some wins alright? Would love to see you back!

Pryzym_

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok thank you.
you only want around 100 or 50 cause then they will accept you and make sure you are good at the game or atleast decent like you know how to fns rod block hit strafe everything manly and do your best cause to beat the leader your gonna need the bow trust me.

Tecko

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ImTecko
Wins: Reset to get better stats
Past clans: #Prevail
Why do you want to join Impact:
I want to join Impact because i would love to do clan battles and be apart of a team. I feel like i could contribute to the clan, im decent at pvp although my stats dont say that. Im a problem solver and dont ever fight with friends. I am also waiting for CA to get back up to "tryhard" my alt account because i have way better ping. Thank You! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci