• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Imperial

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It is not, or is it near being illegal. It is simply considered poor forum etiquette
I'd recommend reviewing the rules, it is in fact illegal on the forums. Check the forum rules section in the rules thread and it's somewhere down there. Just reply to multiple people in one post.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd recommend reviewing the rules, it is in fact illegal on the forums. Check the forum rules section in the rules thread and it's somewhere down there. Just reply to multiple people in one post.
It is not, or is it near being illegal. It is simply considered poor forum etiquette
2. Do not multipost: Posting more than one post in a row is not allowed since it makes it take longer for others to view posts below yours.

• If there is an update to a topic, and no one has yet mentioned it, you are allowed to post more than once in a row.
  • We have an edit button for a reason, please use that instead of multiposting.
  • We understand that accidents happen sometimes, so don’t worry about being in trouble for multiposting the same message due to phone/internet issues.

PlimpyPlaysGames

Survivor
Reaction score
2. Do not multipost: Posting more than one post in a row is not allowed since it makes it take longer for others to view posts below yours.

• If there is an update to a topic, and no one has yet mentioned it, you are allowed to post more than once in a row.
  • We have an edit button for a reason, please use that instead of multiposting.
  • We understand that accidents happen sometimes, so don’t worry about being in trouble for multiposting the same message due to phone/internet issues.
Well, so-rry. I hope we can just stop posting about something over and over again. Please keep stuff on topic now please.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, so-rry. I hope we can just stop posting about something over and over again. Please keep stuff on topic now please.
Even though it is illegal, now that I see... I don't understand why you guys have to make such a big deal about it. Yes, plimpyplaysgames double posted but every time I see a double post, there is always some nagging on it and asking for help from HalfSquirrel... It gets annoying after a while. Quoted the wrong post lolol.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Even though it is illegal, now that I see... I don't understand why you guys have to make such a big deal about it. Yes, plimpyplaysgames double posted but every time I see a double post, there is always some nagging on it and asking for help from HalfSquirrel... It gets annoying after a while. Quoted the wrong post lolol.
Because rules need to be obeyed, and I'm one of the few people that enforced it as a rule before it really was a rule because it annoys me. I simply dislike when people double post without good reason.

PlimpyPlaysGames

Survivor
Reaction score
Because rules need to be obeyed, and I'm one of the few people that enforced it as a rule before it really was a rule because it annoys me. I simply dislike when people double post without good reason.
Can we please start having on-topic posts?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My apologies, it just gets on my nerves when people, even though they may be enforcing rules, get almost harsh to the point with it. I see that they are rules (although a bit strict, yet with reason) and, yeaahhh. Lets get back on topic now, I'm not trying to start anything squirrely :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci