• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Imperial

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry, I have not been active on the forums because I have been lazy.........:p But Are we gonna be in the clan wars????

JayBeeShadow21

Tribute
Reaction score
Application:

1. How old are you? 12 :)

2. IGN: jbshadow21 :D

3. How many wins do you have? 160 and counting

4. PvP strengths: 1v1 sword battles, FnS, teams.

5. PvP weaknesses: Bow battles, hackers.

6. Do you have Skype? (if so, post your Skype name) you have me already but jbshadowofdoom21

7. Why do you want to join the clan? Because you iz mai fran and i would like to improve it :) (P.S. Sorry for not applying earlier :()

PlimpyPlaysGames

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry, I have not been active on the forums because I have been lazy.........:p But Are we gonna be in the clan wars????
We may be, if we become strong enough ;)
Application:

1. How old are you? 12 :)

2. IGN: jbshadow21 :D

3. How many wins do you have? 160 and counting

4. PvP strengths: 1v1 sword battles, FnS, teams.

5. PvP weaknesses: Bow battles, hackers.

6. Do you have Skype? (if so, post your Skype name) you have me already but jbshadowofdoom21

7. Why do you want to join the clan? Because you iz mai fran and i would like to improve it :) (P.S. Sorry for not applying earlier :()
Accepted!

ImperialMiner01

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry i left the clan... i joined my friends #Storm... Thanks for your patience... Bye guys <3

JayBeeShadow21

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys is Minecraft working for you guys right now? It won't let me join any server :( Something bouut URL and that crap D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci