• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imperials - EU

CocoForTheWin

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:
IGN: Reeqt.
Past clans: Tracking, Offensive...
Nickname: Coco.
Why do u want to join: Because I think that I'm a so good player, I have good teamwork skills and I'm so pro at 1v1. I was in other good clans like Tracking, Offensive, Phayron... and I want to join the clan because here there are so good players who can win a lot of cw's.
Thank you for reading my application.

Rouxh

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Rouxh
Past clans: kripton and almighty
Nickname: Axel
Why do u want to join: I want to get why bring my good skills also have a good tw i think it could be level with the clan.

KryptonClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do u want to join: I want to get why bring my good skills also have a good tw i think it could be level with the clan.
Kripton? Who are you Xddd

Roquazzz

Experienced
Reaction score
Kripton WTF xD

CallsterN

Tribute
Reaction score

IGN: CptainRex

Past clans:Signature

Nickname: Callan

Why do u want to join:This seems to be a clan that has a lot of potential. And I really want to have fair clanwars whit chill and calm players, and u guys seems to be kinda chill and calm :) And I know that u guys are pro pvpers and I would like to bring my bow weakness to a higher level with u guys! :D

Reaction score
Application:
IGN:BayramJP & JusticeHero
Past clans:Dancovers . Defight . Rustic . Solitudes . IronPunch . Fade .Thanatos . OurForce . BloodBrotherS
Nickname:Bayram Gunes
Why do u want to join:good clan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci