• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Important: Luke Lucas

William44444

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
aw yeeeeeee, that guy seemed chill
Wait, so if we praise the lord, does that mean we praise you? :eek:
sik pvp, so how he get his account back
I just got a Skype message from him too. This is actually amazing news. It's awful however that somebody did what they did to his account.
Thank god, I thought maybe someone hacked his account, guy seemed really chill. I knew he wouldn't do that.
can you please tell him to add probably4non on skype?
Well happened the same to NoahSailor I'm pretty sure
EDIT: OMG HOW DID I REMEMBER THAT GUY
THANK THE LORD
well glad he's back

too bad blitzcometitu isn't
I think someone bought Noah's account if I do remember.
Oh my goodness! Thank god he is OK! I remember all the issues that started at the point of time of this. I am so glad to see he is OK.

To the person who hacked him;
Grow up.
Why would someone hack someone else's account to make others think they're dead? Honestly, that is pathetic and an awful thing to do overall.
On a more positive note, it's fantastic to know that Luke is alive and well. I know a lot of the forums community was close to him and worried and it's great to know that he's doing well.

P.S. I replaced your photo as it did contain some profanity in it. I understand this is important to you and rules do need to be followed, so in the future it would be nice if you could blur or block it out.
c::::::::::::::::::::
But even if I don't know who it is that is terrible that someone would hack it just for fun or to make others feel sad or to make his name look bad on the forums.

Hope it gets fixed :)
I'm right here :)

I'm on my friends forum account, I've PMed my friend Vanessa to see what she can do for me :D

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Any old forumers remember the Blazemaster incident?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci